Describe yourself - in Civ4 Leader Traits

Philosophical and Financal. Although if Unorganized was a trait, I'd be that for sure.

I'm Creative; I'v latly been making lists of all the things I have ever created and, well, there are more pages than the bible; and Philosiphical; I can't stop from tlling someone that there beleif is stupid and explaining to them that I am right. The only time I'm wrong is when it's a personality conflict.

Financial for sure. Probably Philosophical as well...

EDIT: If not Philosophical, then Creative or Protective. But Financial comes first.

Well, just call me Pericles, 'cause I'm Philosophical (thinker) and Creative (I like music and art).

Great thread idea!

My primary trait is definitely Financial. I'm the budgeteer in the family, I project our finances out years in advance, and I can stretch a penny like it was rubber.

The secondary trait is a toss-up between Protective and Charismatic. I'm Protective because I'm always planning ahead for disaster, I keep the emergency rations, water, medicine, etc. kit all stocked up all the time, I learn survival skills, urban warfare tactics, plant victory gardens, etc, all in preparation against The Next Bad Thing. But Charismatic also ties into it because I pretty much get along with everyone, most people I know in person consider me their closest friend (even if I don't even know their middle name), and I typically end up the leader of whatever group I end up in... so it's a tough call.

So I'm either Hannibal (Financial/Charismatic), or Wang Kon (Financial/Protective).

Industrious
Philosophical

Philosophical 'cause i'm an intellectual wanker.heh. i might replace Industrious with Imperialistic, since i think most democracies just vote idiots and madmen into power. and compared to some of the truly desperate working 18hrs a day, i would be considered rather laid-back than Industrious.

Creative and Philosophical

Organized would be a close third. Spiritual is dead last... or more like absent.

And yes, nice thread idea!

I have updated my choices.

It would be financial and Imperialistic
Which leader is that?

Organized would get 3rd place

Church: Victoria. Eeeew.

Philosophical/Creative.

Oh, just noticed that I am like Pericles, my favourite leader :O

Stylish/Fashionable Oops! Wrong game... :)

I guess Creative and Philisophical would best describe me but so would Clumsy/Awkward.

Aggressive cause i wanna crush my enemies and Philosophical cause i like to think, a lot.

O well, noob mistake:wallbash::hammer2:

Aggressive cause i wanna crush my enemies and Philosophical cause i like to think, a lot.

So yes, I AM MONTY:mwaha::satan::devil::ar15::run::sniper:

I thought Monty was Aggressive, Spiritual

Charismatic & Creative............:cheers::vomit:

I'm doomed. Hope my UU saves me!

Top Bottom