'Bro, do you even whip?' - Civ IV memes thread

Seems like a unit that could genuinely be made. I mean considering some of the stuff we got in the database.

this ^

Before I knew much about it Civ V was on my wishlist at Steam Evil Empire It is on sale so opened page to delete from wishlist found this gem

Officially » Reviews » Sid Meier's Civilization V
View Store Page
View Community Hub
Find More Like This
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
17.0 hrs last two weeks / 17.0 hrs on record
Posted: 19 Sep @ 7:04pm

1) I Decide to be friendly
2) I Decide to kill everyone
3) I Realize I can't win
4) Declare peace and isolate myself
5) Unlock nukes
6) Win

11/10 would be North Korea + actual threat again.

Here's a great recipe for chocolate brownies in case you're hungry:

Ingredients

250g unsalted butter
200g good-quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken up
75g dried sour cherries, optional
50g chopped nuts, optional
80g cocoa powder, sifted
65g plain flour, sifted
1 teaspoon baking powder
360g caster sugar
4 large free-range eggs
zest of 1 orange, optional
250ml crème fraîche, optional

Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Line a 24cm square baking tin with greaseproof paper. In a large bowl over some simmering water, melt the butter and the chocolate and mix until smooth. Add the cherries and nuts, if you’re using them, and stir together.

In a separate bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and sugar, then add this to the chocolate, cherry and nut mixture. Stir together well. Beat the eggs and mix in until you have a silky consistency.

Pour your brownie mix into the baking tray, and place in the oven for around 25 minutes. You don’t want to overcook them so, unlike cakes, you don’t want a skewer to come out all clean. The brownies should be slightly springy on the outside but still gooey in the middle.

Allow to cool in the tray, then carefully transfer to a large chopping board and cut into chunky squares. These make a fantastic dessert served with a dollop of crème fraîche mixed with some orange zest.

jjman123 14 hours ago
these brownies taste horrible.... rate 1/8

Civ V nuf said!
and the crème fraiche would go better in the brownies. :lol:

I said it once and I will say it again: Civ5 actually isn't that bad if you overlook all its myriad flaws.

Idk really. Last time I remember I tried whipping I went through attitude problems. Not only that but AI was way ahead in tech and power.

Toku's had enough of OT talk of strategy and versions of Civ without Toku. Toku demands you export more memes in tribute

Attachments

• ishot-737.jpg
    ishot-737.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 2,527
So I signed up for Nintendo's Facebook app thing and made a Toku Mii

OMG that last one. Best justgirlythings meme ever. :lol:

I never whip but I play Rise of Mankind-A New Dawn mod with Revolutions. You do not whip with Revolutions. Don't ask me how I know this.

I could do a better job of the text alignment, but who cares :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 1,834
Took a few seconds before I grasped what "CFF" meant, but that's a good one ;) Think many of us had the same experience, myself included.

oh no i didn't

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 2,358
Top Bottom