Am I using the 3.9 patch?

Heti123

Fallen Human
Hey guys, I really need some help. I want to get the 3.19 patch of BTS so I can play the mods that require it, but I can't install it because startup.exe requires the administrator's password, and my dad is on vacation. But here's the catch:I think I already have it
Here are the things you need to know:
I have the. Complete Edition
I have read somewhere that only in 3.19 you can inspect a city before taking /razing it . Is that true?
When I go advanced and check "about this build", it says that I'm on version 3.1.9.0. Is hat the same thing as patch 3.19?
I didn't download the path personally, Maybe my father did
When I try playing mods that require 3.19 (Specifically DoC) I can't play it
Help really appreciated :goodjob:

EDIT:3.19, not 3.9

Complete edition has some quirks when patching you need to carefully read the thread on the patches download page to ensure you have the right patch.
apparently sometimes it updates the version number in the About this build pane without patching properly.(as does using the in game patcher)
and as it was coded for winxp you need to select to run as administrator
Good Luck

3.19 allows playing BTS without having the disc in the drive. If your CIV is disc based (as opposed to online such as Steam) and you can play without the disc, then you are playing BTS 3.19. For online based games, check the version number using Windows right click Properties, as well as the ingame version number but bear in mind Testhero's remarks above (#2).

Is the glance screen the screen with the relations in , for example, +12 in green and -4 in pink? Also I didn't download the 3.17 patch either.

Top Bottom