FfH2 0.30 Changelog

I'll try to get a build out to you guys Friday. Its going to be rough around the edges, but should give you a chance to start really using the features and providing more specific feedback.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! I hate myself, I hate Amazon, and I hate the Norwegian postal service! I make one blooming small error in writing in my new street adress, and now it's as if my hard ordered copy of BtS never existed! Noone can find it anywhere! I'm the only William Nordan in the goddamned country! All the other Nordans are directly related to me. And the street is only 16 numbers long (I wrote that the adress was 18:blush:). HOW HARD CAN IT BE?!?!?!?!?!?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! I hate myself, I hate Amazon, and I hate the Norwegian postal service! I make one blooming small error in writing in my new street adress, and now it's as if my hard ordered copy of BtS never existed! Noone can find it anywhere! I'm the only William Nordan in the goddamned country! All the other Nordans are directly related to me. And the street is only 16 numbers long (I wrote that the adress was 18:blush:). HOW HARD CAN IT BE?!?!?!?!?!?

poor wilboman!
german postalservice actually improved a lot over last years :mischief:
Ill bring you a BtS when I visit you... new plan: ill go to Berlin, meet with Ploe and then we fly to Norway together :)

Actually, the last time Amazon fumbled a delivery to me, it was because they sent it via a German postal handler. So you'll excuse me if I'm a bit sceptical:lol:

Sounds like a good plan (not that I've dared mention it to my GF yet, or anything - ooh, scary, friends from the internets - but she's going to have a friend visiting next weekend, which'll grant me future wriggle wroom).

Actually, the last time Amazon fumbled a delivery to me, it was because they sent it via a German postal handler. So you'll excuse me if I'm a bit sceptical:lol:

Sounds like a good plan (not that I've dared mention it to my GF yet, or anything - ooh, scary, friends from the internets - but she's going to have a friend visiting next weekend, which'll grant me future wriggle wroom).

I cant account for Ploe, but I am one of the funniest and nicest and modest guys I know :D

Oh, you'd fit right in with all my other smelly drunkard cat-shooting friends, then:D

I hope you have a lot of cats. If I get bored I might turn on other things:D
No but seriously I'd love to travel to norway one day that allways was on my wishlist. And having a nice party with you guys would be a nice motivation to realize that. Maybe next spring we should see if we can coordinate a teammeeting - or new years eve? don't know(well long time till then but I'm pretty serious on having a trip to the north.)
Well till then probably we should switch this talk to another thread:mischief:

So a couple of ideas/points:
1. What if the barbarian trait also gave +2 experience for all new units? To show that these races have tougher lifestyles and thus get stronger.
2. What if the horsemen and the Avatar of Wrath were not barbs but Infernal HN units?

Couldn't we make them Barb HN units? Would they attack anyone and everyone then?

The latest version is linked in the first post. I know the Overcouncil/Undercouncil voting stuff needs work. Im most curious to get your guys feedback on the forts implementation and events (you probably want to play with Living World on).

Of course this is a very rough first pass, additional feedback information will come later (so it tells you when certain things occur etc).

82. Added the Thaw mechanic (the world starts frozen and gradually warms up to the normal terrain types).
83. Added a game option to disable the thaw mechanic.
Do you know who this will work with premade maps? IOW, should this be on, will it add the ice, or should the ice be added manually? And will it remove all the sea ice?

Top Bottom