The revolution army

flamingdratini

Chieftain
In Civ:revolution, there was an option to combine units to make larger units. I have been looking for a mod that does that for civ 5 and 4 but with no luck, and was wondering if anybody knew of one. If you do, could you be so kind as to point me toward it? Thank you very much for your time

In Civ:revolution, there was an option to combine units to make larger units. I have been looking for a mod that does that for civ 5 and 4 but with no luck, and was wondering if anybody knew of one. If you do, could you be so kind as to point me toward it? Thank you very much for your time

Wasn't this an option in Civ IV?

You had Great Generals and one of the uses was to create an Army that combined 3 units?

That feature was dropped in 5 because of balancing issues, I believe.

And I don't know of any mod that does that. It doesn't seem that any currently exist, as it'd probably require a lot of modifications to the game engine.

By the way, if such a mod were to exist, it'd only be available for the human player, as it'd require a lot of AI rework otherwise – which would be too much work for just a mod. So if you're interested in balanced play, forget about it.

Top Bottom