Atilla the Hun

xXANGLOSAXONXx

Chieftain
Is this guy over powered I was playing a game on prince, I was doing not bad you know staying in the top 5 of ten then I meet Atilla he had over 1100 points the next guy had 800 and myself and a few others sitting around 680 he wonder races for everything but hes actually nice and trades with me which is good but I cant catch him any tips?

It's most likely that he didn't really "build" his civilization like everyone else in your game did. Attila is a notorious early game warmonger. He probably absorbed one or two civs who had completed wonders before you met him.

I know this post is Prince, but I honestly have never seen Attila even close to 4th place in any of my games. I don't know why prince and immortal would be THAT different for them, maybe emperor/immortal civs have more units naturally, so better defense. I would really like to see him in any of my games as a runaway civ. That would be sick, but it never seems to happen for me.

@fallout, note that OP is playing GnK.

FWIW, Atilla is the runaway in my current (GnK standard/immortal/continents) game. It is sick fun I must say. I am on my third try with the map, I think I finally have him beat to a SV. All three games Tilly ate Byzantium for breakfast then Carthage for lunch. I (as Celts) got Gandhi and Nebby, but for lunch and dinner, as I try to improve my warmongering. Askia and Monty are also beating me score wise, but each are on their own continent.

I am gonna try a fourth time, going Liberty.

@OP, just keep pressing on. His score is less than double yours, so I think you can go onto win NP.

Top Bottom