~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

So the turn is now with academia, I take it, but for some reason he would not email back to me about his status...

It left my hands Apr 30 (Oct 2019 turn to NH). Never heard of the turn ever since...

I sent to Civ_addicted , turn via email on 4th May 2016. But now here attached.

Attachments

• DominEarthion_AD-2019-October_to_Ma_Ying.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.9 MB · Views: 181
Last warning to civ_addicted: will look for replacement in 48 hours. Please play now.

Good news! civ_addicted sent me the current save (Nov 2019) and I forwarded it to kiwitt.

Happy 2020, people! First time there is no war at the start of the new decade. Also an important milestone for our game!:newyear:

Another UN election. The year is 2020. Hillary must be enjoying her second term? I voted for America!

:whew: Latino opportunists were only 6 votes short from leading the biggest international peace keeping organization of all times....

UN expresses it's condolences to the families of Chinese miners who died in mine explosion near Beijing this turn... :(

UN expresses it's condolences to the families of Chinese miners who died in mine explosion near Beijing this turn... :(

China welcomes and acknowledges expressions of grief from our friends. Our engineers are working to determine the cause of this explosion and put in place future preventative compensation measures. In the meantime China offers condolences to all those affected.

Ooops, looks like people of Sakhalin were not supplied with enough vodka and took it to the streets in mass protest against dictatorship of Vladimir Putin. The largest Democracy on Earth is proud to deny any involvement in alcohol shortages :cheers:

Message from the European Union of Nations
We are pleased with the development assistance China has given to the African Nations. We can clearly see all the good hard work you have done to improve the land and cities.

However, we are now taking back our former colonies with immediate effect. We ask that the Chinese forces now leave Africa as soon as possible. Any attempt to retake these colonies will be seen as a continuation of these hostilities.

We therefore ask all other nations to not interfere in these affairs.

OOC: Time for a little bit of fun.

What should we do about academia MIA? My email was ignored. Say, Knoedel, would you like to replace him until he emails back to me or shows up?

What should we do about academia MIA? My email was ignored. Say, Knoedel, would you like to replace him until he emails back to me or shows up?
I could not in good conscience play as the faction that betrayed me.

Looking for an academic sub? Count me in.

Top Bottom