IOT Organisational and Discussion Thread

That map looks A.) Amazing and B.) Familiar.

Also, you have a coloring error in Europe unless the Baltic Sea is supposed to have flooded a part of Europe. :p

That map looks A.) Amazing and B.) Familiar.

Also, you have a coloring error in Europe unless the Baltic Sea is supposed to have flooded a part of Europe. :p

Yes, I noticed, but can't be bothered to reupload it.

Also, I think I'm going to make a few more changes to the map.

Maybe Polandball can into space!

That's Prussia. ;)

Yeah, they're a bit small.

Also, part of Virginia is on that peninsula south of Maryland! GET IT RIGHT, GAH!

On second thoughts, I've decided to use another map, this one with fewer and larger provinces, a la Lighthearter's map for Enlightenment. Though the borders may not be as flexible or historically accurate, using a map with fewer and larger provinces means I can place more things on the one map without it becoming too cramped or too large, and crucially it means I have less provinces to work with, making updates quicker and easier. Players can also keep track of where all their factories and forces are more easily as well.

As always though, you're free to use the map I posted if you want to, and I might repurpose that map for a future IOT or NES. :)

I propose an IOT based in Oceania and the Caribbean.

I just remembered, a long time ago I was going to start a Tropico IOT, and I made a map of the Caribbean, I just found it while scavenging through my local disk
Spoiler :

Well I could manage it if it would be a simple small IOT, since World of Trade is in queue because of its complexity until Mid June, I could manage this one but if it was a very simple game

Wouldn't it be RIOT II.V? :p

Given how different RIOT III is from RIOT II (even though they're both set in the same timeline), I might need to think of a different monkier altogether. Then again, IOTVI was a lot different from IOT so what do I know? :lol:

Top Bottom