[BTS] MarnzMod

I did extract the update in the MarnzMod folder as well as patch BTS to 3.13. I don't get any error messages, the screen is the same as the unmodded BTS.

There is no custom screen. Does it say MarnzMod in upper right corner? Did you select advanced --> load mod --> MarnzMod?

I like this mod but two times i got a bug between the turns"waiting for other civilizations" and the waiting never stopped.
I did reset the computer.
What can i do to finish the game?

I like this mod but two times i got a bug between the turns"waiting for other civilizations" and the waiting never stopped.
I did reset the computer.
What can i do to finish the game?

Did you try loading an earlier autosave? If it still freezes on same turn, could you post the save?

:confused: Don't know what problem could be? Any problems running other mods?:crazyeye:

Same problems though more then a few mods I've downloaded have not been updated to 3.13 (original BTS Mods such as Next War, Afterworld etc no problem).

Same problems though more then a few mods I've downloaded have not been updated to 3.13 (original BTS Mods such as Next War, Afterworld etc no problem).

Did you put the mod here?
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS

or here?
C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods

I always use the bottom option.

is there a way to allow more than 18 civs?
if so how can i change the settings to do so?

Yes download the file from this thread: More Civs
Overwrite the file in the MarnzMod/Assets folder.
You'll lose some of the bug fixes from Bhruic's unofficial patch. Keep an eye on that thread as several people are pestering him to offer a version that includes bhuric's version.

Did you put the mod here?
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS

or here?
C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods

I always use the bottom option.

I put the Mod in the second one

Yes download the file from this thread: More Civs
Overwrite the file in the MarnzMod/Assets folder.
You'll lose some of the bug fixes from Bhruic's unofficial patch. Keep an eye on that thread as several people are pestering him to offer a version that includes bhuric's version.

do I download the "original file" then update to the fourth version, all overwriting the assets in the MarnzMod/Assets folder?

do I download the "original file" then update to the fourth version, all overwriting the assets in the MarnzMod/Assets folder?

Yes. Download full version 1.5, extract update 1.6 in MarnzMod folder overwriting files, extract latest patch in MarnzMod folder overwriting files.
Then swap LtBob's dll for mine.

Here is the save-file. Other auto-saves didn't help.
The hanging of the system is during "waiting for the ai players"

Attachments

• Huayna Capac AD-1230.CivBeyondSwordSave
    241.5 KB · Views: 78
Here is the save-file. Other auto-saves didn't help.
The hanging of the system is during "waiting for the ai players"

sounds familiar to me! (see some pages ago)......
perhaps a rare bug that does occur once in ten/hundred/thousand games...

best answer: start a new game....

AngelusDD

Top Bottom