[BtS] World of Civilization - New Modular Loading Standard

This "mod" is really a new format for modding....to be used by other modders to make EVERYTHING easier for the player and modder.

We have included a sampling of Modules for players and modders to use and analyze.

More explanations are in the Dev Area: http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=276

Modules Completed to WoC Standard

AutoAI - CTRL-SHFT-X to turn over control to AI for X number of turns ***Not Modular, always available***
36 Civ limit ***Not Modular, always available***
Bhruic's Patch - v1.11 and python v1.02 fixes ***Not Modular, always available***
Blue Marble Terrain-Background ***WoC Main Menu Background override***
Dale's Ranged Bombard - True ranged bombard added to many units
Extended City Radius - Fully flexible configuration of any city radius setting
Ice Breaker - Workboat gains ability to Break Ice
Inquisition - Remove religion from cities
Mission Pillage Route - Adds ability to pillage just the road/railroad instead of the improvement
Unit Statistics - Tons of info on units
Willowmound's Actual Quotes - Many new Intro Quotes for leaders
Albania Civ - 2 leaders, 1 UB, 4 UU's
Austria Civ - 2 leaders, 1 UB, 1 UU
Brazil Civ - 1 leader, 1 UB, 2 UU's
Canada Civ - 5 leaders, 1 UB, 2 UU's
Pirates Civ - 1 leader, 1 UB, 3 UU's
Tibet Civ - 1 leader, 1 UB, 1 UU
Ukraine Civ - 1 leader, 1 UB, 1 UU
New Resources - 29 added
Dark Blue UI - Customized font and color ingame
World Wonders - 16 added
National Wonders - 1 added
New Units - 19 added
New Civics - 1 civic added to each category
New Buildings - 11 added

Many of these Modules are adapted/updated to the WoC Standard from other modders....we provide these as an example to the format.

Cool! I'm at work right now, but when I get home I'll see about downloading this and trying out what's available.

Any timeframe for an installer? I don't know how to use the program and install the modules and stuff.

Any timeframe for an installer? I don't know how to use the program and install the modules and stuff.

No installer needed right now....it is like any other mod, extract and play.

We should have one made for the official v1.00 release, which I hope is in two weeks.

Ok, thanks for the update. Look forward to the 1.00 release! Visa was AWESOME!!!

looks cool, are you going to add bhurics patch?

The patch already is included (maybe not the latest version though, for the time being).

looks cool, are you going to add bhurics patch?

We added v1.11 SDK and the Python stuff (don't remember version but we put it in on 11-11-07).

V.90 with Installer is coming....just waiting on the upload to get done.

I can't wait!!!

Thanks for putting it up with the installer. Downloading now!

The installer worked fine and the game played well. I like what I see so far. How much of a difference the Blue Marble makes on the graphics.

First bug found:

Assert Failed

File: d:\project\world of civilization\sdk local\sdk bts v3.03\cvselectiongroupai.cpp
Line: 168
Expression: false
----------------------------------------------------------

First bug found:

Assert Failed

File: d:\project\world of civilization\sdk local\sdk bts v3.03\cvselectiongroupai.cpp
Line: 168
Expression: false
----------------------------------------------------------

Yes that has been annoying me for weeks...but doesn't seem to hurt anything important.

Top Bottom