End of Empires - N3S III

Bugarcāyn Roāium .
The House of Roach; the ruling dynasty of the Empire of Evyn from the founding to the current day.

Roach (27 Sh-60 Sh)
Unserch (60 Sh- 79 Sh)
Alestyn (79 Sh-103 Sh)
Thromyn (103 Sh-123 Sh)
Drarch (123 Sh-136 Sh)
Vtaityn (136 Sh- 182 Sh)
Morenyn (182 Sh- 199 Sh)
Áyinse (199 Sh- 202 Sh){1}
Shadyn (202 Sh- 254 Sh)
Imrnyn (254 Sh-281 Sh)
Tomoyr (281 Sh- 284 Sh)
Enolæyr (284 Sh- 307 Sh)
Naćmasra (307 Sh- 331 Sh)
Atonār (331 Sh- 359 Sh)
Ħasōsĕr (359 Sh- 382 Sh)
Baimāyr (382 Sh- 395 Sh)
Tiahįr (395 Sh- 422 Sh)
Shoræyr (422 Sh- 453 Sh)
Ardōsĕr (453 Sh- 483 Sh)
Dāroćramįr (483-501 Sh)
Isāthmæyr (501 Sh-)

{1} While Áyinse was not technically a Thorsrdyn, considering women are not allowed to hold the throne, she yet remained as regent for the time and so was included.

I’ve retconned quite a bit, considering most of the dates of reigns were just aweful. Hopefully it’s not too horrible.

Some Utugu quotes made by Mbewela-Utugwomite (translated of course)

Every sunset is like a new end. When you think something has ended, there is always a good chance that sun will rise once more.

Life is not sun there is only night. How can a man live in the shadow of another if there is no sun to make the shadow?

Great tribes are not made from currency. They are forged by the blood of men who make sacrifices for their communities.

One i was not able to translate (it is a legendary one)

Tonosore matakwe ba'liund lilon wesewe. Ma'liund'ak Ma'liund misiko usukwerawe. Jufasa bontobwe otogwena basara ut mawari jufasa'liund ilas nahibwe'nar, katega'nar, atgur'nar.

She is thee, me and she. We are she, thee and me. She is me, she and thee. Gods pacific, triple stars, thrice at once, triplicates of me, and triplets we. Three is she, and three is thee, and we are three! All things in threes: beginning, middle end; past, present, future; she, thee and me.

Nope!

The update will come when it comes, NK just got back to North America now, so it could be fairly soon.

I can't even remember what I was trying to do, an im still very excited! :p

I'm really starting to sympathize with Symphony these days. It seems like so many people are just willing to settle.

Yeah, there are fun NESes going on. It doesn't mean that we're working up to our full potential.

And why do I single N3S out? It's the only long-running NES that attempts to simulate history in a way that's accurate or true.

Hey can we not have this discussion here? Thanks.

Plexus, it's pretty much impossible to join as one of the main countries this turn. If you want to start a culture on the edge of things I might be able to shoehorn it in, but no guarantees. Best bet is waiting for the update.

Thlayli said:
It's the only long-running NES that attempts to simulate history in a way that's accurate or true.

All civilised folk agree, Satari breed with horses. HOW IS THAT ACCURATE?

Hey can we not have this discussion here? Thanks.

Plexus, it's pretty much impossible to join as one of the main countries this turn. If you want to start a culture on the edge of things I might be able to shoehorn it in, but no guarantees. Best bet is waiting for the update.

Wilco. :)

So stopped eating divisions then?

Top Bottom