Modpack list

I woould take longest things in each category and shorten it
ex. work in progress--> WIP (with explanation at top)
ex. remove jarm in the name, and place it in description of mod
also version to make shorter, i would just say if it has 3.19 or earlier, i dont know any reason why someone would be playing any thing earlier?? Although not accurate as much, BUG is really taking up to much space then necessary in that column (and if not replace "maybe" with a question marks

if you edit all those plus shorten thlonger descriptions by acouple wordsit should definatly bethe size of a normal post

Can you not create a row under the main one for the description

Seems its imposibru to do that. The 1st row dictates the number of cells. If u wanna have another row u will have ti splint into the number of cells the 1st one has.

Do I have to remind you that this is an English speaking forum :D?

Another row is, like said, not possible.
Spoilers in the table will not work, so not an option.

also version to make shorter, i would just say if it has 3.19 or earlier, i dont know any reason why someone would be playing any thing earlier??

I have no idea too, but there are people who do.

Noted the rest, but not really happy with some of it (e.g. JARM is a common abbreviation for the mod).

I get the JARM thing, but does it matter where it goes? If they are looking alphabetican, Just another... comes first so ti wouldnt make a difference. Only way i would see it actually mattering is searching for "Jarm" on the page, which in that case if it was in description it owuld still work, just my opinion though

Could point :yup:.

I'm also on the way to say "it doesn't matter", because it's only really to wide on 1024*768, and I can really live with that too.
I think I say that this okay in the way it is, and that I'll change the posts on the first page in the next days.

Using 1280x1024 and its still maybe 10-20 pixels wider than the screen. In the longest line u have a period at the end "." and nowhere else. That should be either removed or added to the rest. I say remove it and save 2x2 pixels!

Its in your post options. It has an icon resembling a table.

Using 1280x1024 and its still maybe 10-20 pixels wider than the screen.

Still? Uh well...as long as most of the text is on the screen I'd say it's not really a problem.

In the longest line u have a period at the end "." and nowhere else. That should be either removed or added to the rest. I say remove it and save 2x2 pixels!

Will do it when I finish it :).

J, where can i find out how to do table thing? Im going to possibly do it for unit database as i have been updating it lately. I have no idea how I can do modern units, so i think itll help.

I tried the new table icon that i see, but it doesnt seem to do anything

See this thread.

As example:
[TABLE]1 | 2
3 | 4[/TABLE]

results in:

1 | 2
3 | 4

Sorry for the delay, was caught in a game.

The list is now completely converted to tables.
Made the conversion with a skript, so if anything is mixed up, then it's not intentional but more an oversight of mine. If it happens, then please point it out.

The horizontal spacing is still not great, but well...nothing doable there.

Not that it would make much of a difference, but since my Travel Through Time: Modern Alliances mod is the longest name in its section, and the section is longer than normal page, your welcome to uncapitalize the T's, that should shorten it a bit

other than that it looks really good :goodjob:

edit: and the m as well

Top Bottom