The House of Nesser-A CK2 Succession Game!

Save is sent!

Thomas is our new King :D

<nuke>, that was beautiful, thankyou!!

I note that the Wendish Empire is surrounded by other powerful kingdoms. Not the fractured Europe I was expecting to see in a game of CK2. Is this somewhat unusual?

Thanks for the kind words Daft! Indeed, it is rather strange. France had kept Bohemia for such a long time, which had prevented me from taking it for so long. Sweden is mostly unified, though Norway is not. England is unified, with Jylland controlling one area, and Gaul is held between France and Aquitaine. Lotharangia and Italy are unified for now, though we shall see for how long that lasts. In the south the Abassaids have conquereed Egypt and Cyrencia, but when I died they were in the midst of a large revolt, so we shall see how that goes :)

Also Russia has the Kingdom of Rus and Ruthenia, but also a host of minor independent states, that's the real messy area here

We're doing shockingly well at getting our sons to be the chosen heir, given that we've been stuck in Elective Gavelkind for so long. Have we changed the succession system yet?

Yea, I converted us to Feudal so it's no longer elective it's Agnatic Gavelkind

Also, what if we move the deadline to 4-5 days to complete?

As a spectator I would like to say thanks again for the story so far. Quality narrative.

How much more is to go? Will you loop back through the playerlist until you hit the end date?

Yep. Player list will repeat until we die. Barring that, to EU IV we go! :D

Do you mean, is there a savegame converter tool? I heard about such things. Then I guess you can convert from EUIV to VictoriaII? And then to HoI3? :D

There's official DLC for CK2 -> EU4 conversion which actually works pretty well at the moment. There's a decent user-made one for EU4 -> Vicky2. I don't think there's a functioning one from there however.

Thomas, pls :p

And so in the end, the glorious Wendish people were defeated by CTD's?? :/

Top Bottom