Dead links?

mbaratta83

Chieftain
I am unable to download patches 1.9.1 and 1.9.6 from the Mediafire links provided. The music packs download fine when I try those. I used a Mediafire download manager to see if that would make any difference; it claims the links are dead. Meanwhile, I am enjoying 1.9 downloaded from sites other than Mediafire. :)

I appreciate the very prompt replies. I have tried each day since last Thursday in the hope that it simply is Mediafire acting up, as well as following the usual advice of clearing cache, using a different browser, etc. No luck today, although oddly enough the music packs downloaded fine again :)

I am still unable to download either file; I have even moved to a new place this week and use a different internet provider and connection. :sad:

I am still unable to download either file; I have even moved to a new place this week and use a different internet provider and connection. :sad:

If you view the 1.9.7 patch thread I've just created, both links go to Google Drive rather than Mediafire. Hopefully, you'll have more joy.

Top Bottom