City-State types

VainoValkea

Emperor
Has anyone else been noticing weird City-State distribution in BNW? In a few standard sized maps I've yet to see a single religious City-State. Cultural and Militaristic CS's seem underrepresented as well. Is it just weird luck, or are religious City-States bugged not to appear?

Depends on what kind of "random" we're talking about, doesn't it? Assuming it's not significantly biased, the probability of not having any religious city states in two consecutive games should be very, very low. That's why I'm asking if you other guys have had the same issue.

Depends on what kind of "random" we're talking about, doesn't it? Assuming it's not significantly biased, the probability of not having any religious city states in two consecutive games should be very, very low. That's why I'm asking if you other guys have had the same issue.
Not really (unless it's one of the larger map types). Remember, the distribution in one game has no effect on the distribution in the next.

Nevertheless, I have yet to see a religious City-State despite seeing several dozen City-States in BNW. The odds for that are so low I'm suspecting something is broken - unless they've intentionally tweaked religious City-States to appear only rarely.

Top Bottom