Civ 5 Tier List

scarabu

Chieftain
Any ideas on a new, unofficial tier list that includes the new civs?

I haven't had the chance to get BNW yet so I wanted to see what the community thought.

Pretty sure it's too early. (Most) people haven't tried all the new civs yet. And the new mechanics aren't mastered yet either.

Yea that makes sense, I'm kinda new to civilization still so I wasn't sure how long it takes to create one.

Don't expect one to come out in a long time. People need to try out each team with the new content and get comfortable with them and understand how they work. Honestly, I don't think tier lists work with this game.

Don't expect one to come out in a long time. People need to try out each team with the new content and get comfortable with them and understand how they work. Honestly, I don't think tier lists work with this game.

Tier lists do work in this game when used in multiplayer. If anything Arabia/Mongolia now are SS Tier instead of S/A just because early wars are impossible without a dedicated trading partner meaning you can't stop them from getting their unique units up without hurting yourself.

I was thinking though, a tier list could be created in a similar fashion to the super smash bros. brawl tier list by ranking civs with the highest win percentages in the top tier and civs with the lowest win percentages in the bottom tier in official multiplayer games or tournaments. (If they exist)

Top Bottom