Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Vote for the person who you think will do a good job in office: kentharu, Classical Hero, or fe3333au.

This poll will last for 4 days.
This will be a private poll.

Me in the nomination thread said:
I'll run for this position too. I believe that if we are to be growing forwards, then we must be albe to show that we are strong to other nations and that we are fair in our dealings and that we will not respect nations that treat us poorly.
Why am I not in the running for this position?

I'm not going to vote until the poll is restructured, and I suggest others withhold as well.

Talk about election tampering!

Makes me wonder if General_W's ideologically driven powergrab will stop at anything to get his cronies into power, and keep his enemies out!

I think this was a simple oversight by CG, not some conspiracy, plus we all want to win and do the best for this team. It is a shame that I will not be able to vote on this poll, since I will be on holidays by the time the poll is set up properly.

You could PM your votes to CivGeneral, and he could add them to the threads' totals. That way your vote will still count.

and I think it is a conspiracy - a conspiracy of Generals ;)

ill not vote until C_H is added, or abstain whichever i feel like cheesing lamsdlkmafldsmfsa mooooooo

yeah - I'll be witholding my vote till it's all fair also.

It's what my (former) dog scruffy would have wanted.

This poll is invalid. Closed and requested to the mod to have this deleted. This is the last time I post polls in the middle of the night :crazyeye:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom