The Faces of NES #3

Too bad Cuiv left....

??? why

xcl

wohhhh

Injury, why else?

Might I add that was the worst 6 Weeks of my life

Yea, I had to get help EVERYWHERE! Car, Pizza place, I even had to have to take baths while me cousin helped me in and out of the tub

Crop.
Resize.
PLEASE.

Edit: Right, pictures. This is me dressed as Tedd Verres from [wiki]El Goonish Shive[/wiki]. Yay wikitags!

That's not surprising, Tedd is a mad scientist apprentice. :lol:

Read the comic, it's excellent.

Moderator Action: Someone, who shall remain nameless, feels that there should be more pictures in this thread.

Seeing as the rules were recently changed for the OT pic threads, and that's where I originally got these rules from, I have decided to relax the rules. I've avoided tell y'all cuz I knew y'all'd spam the thread.

This does mean that when the thread hits 1000 posts, it will be moved to a non-PC forum. So don't think that spamming this thread will help your PC any.

So what does this mean? Feel free to have a bit more liberty in discussing the pics. Spam will still be warned/infracted for, and deleted as necessary. And when the thread hits 1k, off it goes.

As you were. :salute:

Ptsh, i think we need to hunt out and lynch the snitch... we have enough mods with out self appointed ones out there...
;)

Ptsh, i think we need to hunt out and lynch the snitch... we have enough mods with out self appointed ones out there...
;)

Elf Self appointed mods get real moderator actions, you know. Nonmods aren't allowed to use the mod tags, for instance. So no worries. :p

Top Bottom