Forum Upgraded! Post questions and problems here

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
We have upgraded the forum successfully to v3.64, the latest version of vBulletin! :)

There are still some minor things that need to be done, such as reverting and editing some templates. I will do that later today and in the next few days.

If you encounter some problems with the forum, downloads database, or gallery, please report them here.

Happy posting and exploring! :)

(I copied my post from the other thread)

IE7 is having an issue with the multiquote button for me. It works on both IE7 and Firefox but it's not displaying properly.
IE7 screenshot
Spoiler :

Firefox screenshot
Spoiler :

EDIT: when people quote each other on IE7 it shows the red X with the "view post" message as well.

I'm having the same probs as JohnyB descibes

It seems like the "go to last post" buttons sometimes are not working. :confused: I'm referring to the yellow arrows in red boxes under the last post column. I was in the CIV4 SGOTM forum, tried to go to the last post of the SGOTM3 sign up thread. It went to the first post, not the last.

I uploaded the default pictures to all the styles' folders. They don't match the color scheme of the style but better than broken images. :)

Thanks Thunderfall! :goodjob:
so how much do you hate IE7 now? :p

here's a new screenshot if you're interested.
Spoiler :

I was doing some tests. :) I'll fix the little problem at the announcement rows later.

EDIT: Never mind, I can't read.

I uploaded the default pictures to all the styles' folders. They don't match the color scheme of the style but better than broken images. :)

I was doing some tests. :) I'll fix the little problem at the announcement rows later.

I found what I think is an issue with multi quoting, they stay selected within a thread after the post is made.

In another thread I quoted one post and it selected all that I had selected in a previous post, this time it didn't happen though.

So ignore this post unless I can duplicate what happened before.

I'm not sure if this was removed with the new upgrade or what, but the forum links at the bottom of the page are missing. I mean the:

Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVFANATICS > Site Feedback

I really like having those links at the bottom. You'll notice in the image they're not there.

Spoiler For image :

I'm not sure if this was removed with the new upgrade or what, but the forum links at the bottom of the page are missing. I mean the:

I really like having those links at the bottom. You'll notice in the image they're not there.

Spoiler For image :

I'm not getting them either :(

Spoiler For image :

Yeah, I was coming to post that; if you read a really long thread, and want to return to the forum, then it's easier to have that link at the bottom too.

Also I find the red line that has appeared between the post, and the user information irritating :p

When quick editting a post there is a missing graphic that appears when you press save... I'll try and get a screenshot. There is also a missing graphic on hitting edit, and when quick replying.

Occurs when pressing "Save" or "Post Quick Reply"

Occurs when pressing "Edit":

An important non-graphical issue.

Before the upgrade, when a search had no results, you didn't have to wait the 60 seconds to search again.
Well, now you do. :mad:

Top Bottom