two more wonders

Melendor

Warlord
I would like to see two more wonders, both in renaissance:

Versailles (or Scotland Yard) : +1 Spy, +XP for spies (Chemistry Tech)
Buckingham: lose City State Influence 25% slower (Navigation Tech)

I would personally like to see more non-European wonders, but I do like your ideas. We have a preventative spy wonder (great firewall) so I welcome an aggressive spy wonder. I also like the idea for a wonder that applies its effect to City States. Considering their importance in the game, im surprised there isn't a wonder that affects city states.

The "diplomatic" wonder could be the Pyramid of the Sun (Aztec) and the “spy’ wonder could be something Chinese.

I think the Forbidden Palace should provide spy bonus instead of happiness. Why the 'Forbidden Palace', which was used as Imperial Palace and barred ordinary people from entering can increase happy faces?;)

Add:
the Trading Company (national wonder): Unlocked by navigation, requires a harbor in every coastal city. +1 happiness for each type of luxury resource. Also provides +1 gold per turn from each luxury resource tile worked in the city in which it is built.

the Parthenon: unlocked by mathematics. +2 culture, +2 GA points and +50% great people generation in this city.

I think the Forbidden Palace should provide spy bonus instead of happiness. Why the 'Forbidden Palace', which was used as Imperial Palace and barred ordinary people from entering can increase happy faces?;)

Add:
the Trading Company (national wonder): Unlocked by navigation, requires a harbor in every coastal city. +1 happiness for each type of luxury resource. Also provides +1 gold per turn from luxury resources (not each type this time) if worked by citizens.

the Parthenon: unlocked by mathematics. +2 culture, +2 GA points and +50% great people generation in this city.

I like the trading company idea. Add additional interesting effect could be to give periodic boosts to City-State influence and to offer free passive scouting.

The Three Gorges Dam. When built, provides free hydro plants to all cities on a river, and corporations should come back.

Perhaps Wall Street could be added as a wonder, with an empire-wide Gold bonus and GP points to a Great Merchant.

Perhaps a 15-25% gold bonus in all cities, or what that be too much?

Unlocked with Electricity.

Wall Street could be a late-game national wonder for having a Stock Exchange in every city.

Top Bottom