AI still aggresive, they just need a push.

rodrigoq

Warlord
So, it's sunday, and I'm playing a marathon game.. Arabs, large, pangea, Diety. The whole world currently hates me, except my war buddy Hiawatha and Venice. Picked on a few CS's early for workers, and then puppeted one(around turn 140) That's when the hate started.. 2 denouncements, and a hostile. Shaka jacked Venice, so me and Hiawatha went and beat down shaka..Hiawatha invited me, and I couldn't say no.. wars are fun!

This lead to... Japan marching over an army to my captured Zulu city, followed 2 turns later by persia and their little army.. come to beat me down for being a warmonger apparently. Beat them back, and Ethiopia DoW's, followed by a celt denounce/hostile/DoW. I'm not even to turn 200 yet..

So apparently I am a really bad warmonger.. India won't refriend me and neither will Morroco.. they denounce/hostile me. Which is fine, they had weak cities close by, and a stockpile of gold(1500+) so I DoW'ed them, took a new city from each of them, forced peace and collected my money.

Seems to me that BNW is about the same as G&K when you're a manipulative warmongering prick. Downside though, is the AI armies are VERY small, even for diety. I was expecting atleast 20+ zulu units to come at me bro, but I got 6. =/ Can't xp whure the early game AI, but you could probably get earlier domination victories than G&K would allow.

Top Bottom