While We Wait: (Almost) Anything Goes

Cat's generally love me except for my grandmother's fiery feline. That cat acts as if it hates the world.

@ Erez:

This other forum has a big base as well already, so we are not cutting ourselves off at all. I don't see how you think it is going to be a "Members only club" when half of that forum runs on player-made forum games.

@ Erez:

This other forum has a big base as well already, so we are not cutting ourselves off at all. I don't see how you think it is going to be a "Members only club" when half of that forum runs on player-made forum games.

Cat's generally love me except for my grandmother's fiery feline. That cat acts as if it hates the world.

I usually get along well with them too. Most animals really. My cousins' cat was a bi-polar terror with them, but I never had a problem with him. I was also the first member of my household that our new hamster let handle him. With some exceptions, such as aforementioned Siamese that lived with my god-parents. Not the nice one, her evil-doppelganger.

Moderator Action: It seems that we have mostly moved on, but I do want to re-iterate that the cross site back and forth is not healthy. From now on please refrain from posting or quoting things said over there. If you have an issue with something said on the Frontier, post on the Frontier.

So cats are awesome, but what I really want to know is who else watches Doctor Who? Particularly this last weekend's episode, which I think is one of the best yet.

Whovian here. I've seen up to the first episode with Capaldi. The audio on the computer we were streaming it from was terrible so we haven't watched the latest episodes yet.

So cats are awesome, but what I really want to know is who else watches Doctor Who? Particularly this last weekend's episode, which I think is one of the best yet.

It was definitely impressive, yeah. Really liking Capaldi so far.

One of the best? Dunno, it was great and it did give some...

Agh. Lord, I guess that means no spoilers? Then this is minor, but don't click here :p

Spoiler :

... backstory to the doctor's early lives. I wonder if we will see more of that.

New episode made me think a lot of the episode Midnight with Tennant's doctor. Same sort of basic back to grassroots, twilight zone-esque horror. Also I think Moffat may have recently read the shortest horror story ever written:

"The last man on Earth sits alone in a room. There is a knock on the door."

That one certainly wasn't bad (I can't remember many truly bad episodes at all) but even as someone who usually likes Moffat's episodes (ie the library one is my favorite story) it's probably the weakest of the series so far. But 12 certainly has been amazing.

Spoiler :
that being said, I like the young doctor and hope this is covered in a few later episodes

That one certainly wasn't bad (I can't remember many truly bad episodes at all) but even as someone who usually likes Moffat's episodes (ie the library one is my favorite story) it's probably the weakest of the series so far. But 12 certainly has been amazing.

I think it was my favourite for a while, it trusted it's audience enough to go slow

Spoiler :
and delivered a twist i doubt many people saw coming

It will annoy me if they never explain what the thing in the blanket was though.

Spoiler :
I suspect the thing under the blanket is a part of the story arc that hasn't been revealed yet

Spoiler :
Did anyone else think the brief glimpse we had of it looked a bit like a stereotypical Gray? That could be an interesting angle if they're taking that approach

As I said in IOT, if we're serious about this, we should probably start drafting an actual merger proposal to bring to the admin's attention.

Spoiler :
I feel like it was blurry enough to have been almost anything child-size, and the Silence already kinda did the Grey angle

Top Bottom