City Lists

John Bull

British
Hi. i get really p*ssed off when I run out of city names, and I want to use different civs for a change. As such I am compiling a huge, massively extended city list. I ahve about 30 civs now, but if any of you have longer lists for each civ they would be much appreciated. When I've finished I'll publish it on my website and post a link to it here. Thanks in advance!

John Bull: What do you have already, so people can make suggestions to add to it?

I usually type mine in -- alphabetic theme near my capital, then an alphabetic theme based upon another state for a significantly different area or continent. Better city sites get more important city names, lesser sites get the names of towns or villages. Islands get the names of islands to remind me where the cities are.

Old 'n' Slow, that actually seems a very efficient system; I should try that. However, I think that this thread should now be closed or 'left to rot' as 'twere, for I posted the same request in one of the Civ3 forums and was directed to a most useful thread which provided me with more civs and names than I could possibly ever need. Thanks everyone!:goodjob:

Originally posted by ElephantU
Could you post the link here?

Well here's my modified city list:p

Attachments

• city.txt
    23 KB · Views: 497
Top Bottom