ryanjames' mods-Civilisations, small and large

Also, I am between internets at the moment, and will not be able to deal with bugs etc. until the 4th of October.

Man, props on the obscure pull. Thanks for the civ!

Isn't a wolf used as the Vainakhs/Chechen people's symbol? That's pretty strange to see some cross-like thing as an icon for muslim nation. Also, as I see on a minimap, the vast majority of civ's cities have Russian names despite all of them obviously have native ones. For example, Grozny is Solja-Ghala (transliteration may differ) and so on.

Isn't a wolf used as the Vainakhs/Chechen people's symbol? That's pretty strange to see some cross-like thing as an icon for muslim nation. Also, as I see on a minimap, the vast majority of civ's cities have Russian names despite all of them obviously have native ones. For example, Grozny is Solja-Ghala (transliteration may differ) and so on.

It's a traditional symbol I think. Also many pics don't have the names in native languages, the thought never occurred to me.

Also, got one of the worst steam comments I've ever received on a mod.

Congrats!! looks very nice!. I try to start a game on YNAEMP and seems they don't have TSL but, ok i try again on continents map...
Can't wait to see your Pontus civ!!!

I don't know if ryanjames even gets on here anymore, but does anyone know if the Vainakhs are the last civ he released? I remember that he had an ancient Inadian civ (don't remember which one) and a Senegal civ that he had both mentioned development on at various points, but does anyone know if those were ever completed, whether by him or another modder?

Top Bottom