NAB: I didn't know Gallic Swordsmen used maces!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

citizen001

Banned
Hello, i think i have found another bug in C3C, an upgrade bug. Firstly i was playing as the Celts on a standard pangea map using C3C v1.22. i built heap of Gallic Swordsmen. then i got that medieval age tech which allowed Medieval Inf. i upgraded my Gallics to find that they upgrade to Med Inf for 0 gold each. Then i find this:: ---> bug or conspiracy???

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    261.4 KB · Views: 358
They cost 0 gold to upgrade because they cost the same amount of shields (40).

As for the name of the unit: did that unit produce a leader, you kept the same name and then upgraded it, in which case the name stays the same (it acts as if it's a 'custom' name, by hitting the "ABC" button). Otherwise, I'm not sure why the name is like that.

O yeh, you're right i did produce quite a few MGLs. Oh well then it's not a bug.

I don't whether to feel happy or sad for this?! :) :(
Thanks for informing me on the gold. i had no clue

I'm not sure, it could be a bug. I have had similar things like this happen to me, where I upgraded a tank to modern armour. The text said modern armour, it had modern armour stats, but the graphic was still a normal tank.

Ginger_Ale said:
As for the name of the unit: did that unit produce a leader, you kept the same name and then upgraded it
Actually, it couldn't have produced a leader because it is still a veteran! :p

When you upgrade a unit, I think it loses its elite status.

Yes, when you upgrade, the unit goes down a level from elite to veteran.

By the way, I (personally) would probably not upgrade all my gallics. The speed makes up for the lost attack point, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom