Raise your hand if you're bored of the demo already?

I've played the demo like seven times now. I didn't really like the demo to much at first, but everytime I play I like it more and more.
I can't wait for the real version.

demos that are fun at first but quickly boring after re-play == $$$ for the game developers/studio. why is this surprising?

It's free though.

I think it's a great little taster, and seeing as the full release is coming only a week afterwards there's barely time to get bored of it. I've only played through the demo twice but that's enough to whet my appetite for the game.

I'm pleased to see the new map, but yes, after a couple of dozen playthroughs the demo is starting to get a little 'samey'.

That said, I still keep going back to it for more though. So the game must have something going for it! :D

i've played the first map a couple of times and i am starting to feel sorry for the a.i. since i know where everything is and exactly what to do to win in the time limit lol, but does any one else play live i thought maybe that would give the demo more excitement since its really getting boring but no one ever plays

The repition bother me a little bit, but what really bothers me is not being able to finish the game. I hate the feeling of "this is awesome!" to "damn i got to start again." Every game though it is a little different.

i can usually finish my games with like only 2 turns left , but i know that feeling of your getting your empire built up and then good ol military adviser comes and and spoils my fun with the 10 turns left

First of all... is a DEMO. And I dont have problem finish the demo everytime I played. but I'm also looking for new strats every time I play. I had the nuke, almost finish the game in warlord but still is pretty funny trying diferent strats and techs.

Top Bottom