Crazy Sword Man

odintheking

Lighting the way...
So, yeah. I've been working on some flamethrowers and a few other units, and I needed a break. The funny thing is, of all the units I previewed lately, this is not one of them! Ah, well. Yes, I realize how absolutely crazy this unit design is (it looks like something out of FF...) but I like it. (No, I'm not on crack!) Anyway, this guy is supposed to go in between utah's Asian Swordsman and Cam's Kandori in Lord of Ragnarök, so it has props from both (don't ask me how I figured that they'd all be in the same civ!)

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Ah! I have the honor to be the first to congratulate your insanity! :crazyeye: :goodjob:

... hmm ... there's something vaguely Sinbad-ish about him ...

... Then again I could be hallucinating from lack of sleep. ;) - Either way, a fine unit!

Best,

Oz

For a crazy unit, that is a lot of fun. A hearty thanks goes out to you, Mr. Creator Guy!

After looking at him for a long time I've come to the conclusion that he would probably fit best for some Indian civ. Does anyone agree with that, or am I hallucinating? :crazyeye:

Very nice unit, Odin, great animations and detail.

Yoda_Power said:
After looking at him for a long time I've come to the conclusion that he would probably fit best for some Indian civ. Does anyone agree with that, or am I hallucinating?

Hallucination :mischief: Everything's a hallucination.

Great unit!
Im thinking on giving them to the Koreans, they dont have many unique units...

It's a crazy fool with a sword! Very nice.

For animated previews, I have at last worked out that the easiest way is this: use Flicster to export a flic as a set of single frame pcx images; convert (one direction of) these to gif images using a batch converter; make them into an animation with uFreez. This method ensures that the gifs retain the palette you used to make the flic.

Nice one!

This unit may be good for Nepal, Tibet or any Indo-Chinese Civ (especially Vietnam) - I think that these would have some kind of not-quite-Chinese, not-quite-Indian units.

After looking at him for a long time I've come to the conclusion that he would probably fit best for some Indian civ. Does anyone agree with that, or am I hallucinating?
I agree! While noone has yet made any Indian units from the classical period, this guy will do very well for the just pre-Mughal era.
Now, about this straight sword of his...
Looks like a lot of swords from the subcontinent of which I've seen images.
This unit may be good for Nepal, Tibet or any Indo-Chinese Civ (especially Vietnam) - I think that these would have some kind of not-quite-Chinese, not-quite-Indian units.
"There was interchange and colloquy" to quote Robin Williamson.

Top Bottom