• Yes, and I'm a US citizen.

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • No, and I'm a US citizen.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Yes, and I'm a European.

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • No, and I'm a European.

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Yes, and I'm neither from Europe nor the US.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No, and I'm neither from Europe nor the US.

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • The mandatory nonsense/don't know option.

Votes: 8 10.1%

• Total voters

insurgent

Exhausted
Many analysts i Europe say that Kerry is perceived by many Americans as a weak and indecisive leader, with whom they would not trust important political decisions.

What interests me the most here is the apparent gap there is between European and American perceptions of Kerry. Please answer the poll accordingly.

So, is Kerry determined enough? Do you trust his stamina, his strength, his ability to make the right decisions? How is his credibility?

No, I don't trust him.

Of course, if you say you don't agree with him. Your lying.

There are very very few people that have run for president of the the US that I could actually say i'd trust.

IS this the begining of a joke or something, I don't trust any politicians no matter what party they are.

More or less "trust", as in perceive him to be a lot more honest that Dubya. He went to Vietnam, for a start.

Vietnam, in my view, ruins Kerry. Why?

He met with vietcong represenatives in Paris and pretty much said they we didn't have the will to fight them for much longer. This caused them to dig there heals in during peace talks.

Kerry should've been executed for treason.

No I don't. Only fools or the insane trust in politicians.

I don't trust Kerry, but I know for an almost certainty that I can trust Bush to screw things up further, whereas Kerry...
Well, it's a case of "How bad can he be?"

Strider said:

He met with vietcong represenatives in Paris and pretty much said they we didn't have the will to fight them for much longer. This caused them to dig there heals in during peace talks.

Bush should've been shot for desertion.

nonconformist said:
Bush should've been shot for desertion.

Just that desertion isn't a crime that you can be executed for. The lovely justice system.

i wish one day a common man can become president. Closest person i can think of is guiliani. When can u say a presidential canadate comes from your neighborhood? Kerry and Bush are not of the common man. Though Bush would be closer then kery to that. But not by much :(

Before a the summer holidays, I didn't know who the hell John Kerry was. Now that the summer is almost over, I still don't know who the hell he is. How can I trust someone when I don't know what the hell he stands for, or whether he stands for anything at all?

It remains to be seen whether he will be a good leader though, and I most certainly trust that he'll be better than Bush.

Strider said:

I'd say anyone involved in the atrocity that was, and is, because the country is still heavily scarred, the Vietnam War should be shot for treason.

CurtSibling said:
He is just another slick conman in a suit.

Inflated with his own hot air as much as Bush.

Nope, I do not trust any of them.

Yep, exaclty my views.

Kerry doesn't have a record that inspires much trust(see his voting record: FOR the Iraq War, and then criticised it. FOR the Patriot Act, and then criticised it. And so on).

Top Bottom