Which historical event that you wish you could play as mod?

Which historical event that you wish you could play as mod?

• Age of Mesopotamia

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Greek Time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Rise of Rome

• Chinese Civil War (War of Three Kingdoms)

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The Crusades

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • The Invasion of Mongol

• Age of Discovery

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Hundred Years War

• Age of Imperialism

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • American Revolution

• American Civil War

• Napoleonic Wars

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • World War 1

• World War 2

• The Cold War

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Vietnam War

• Other

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
i go for other, playing the rise of William Wallace against the English would be really cool, and a huge map of britain would also be really cool to play on, might be a bit light on some resources, like spice etc.

of maybe scottish clan wars on a huge map of Scotland.

How about the Napoleonic Wars on an international scale. Europe, North America and the Far East.

I would vote for the Cold War but I'd imagine it would be difficult to do. You would have to have the four superpowers USSR, USA, NATO & WP and then all of the other independant countries of the cold war such as Afghanistan, North & South Korea, North & South Vietnam, Cuba, China, Iran, Iraq. Not only that but you have to an 'industrial victory', an armeaggedon clock, amore aggressive UN and ideally a big red button. I don't think Civ IV is the right sort of game for a cold war.

I voted for the Hundred Years War. Simply because Hakkapeliittas in Civ would be awesome! :goodjob:

I used to play the rise of Rome mod religiously in civ 3...

But only because I could play as Carthage and attempt to rewrite history

It was damned challenging to trying to beat thoes Legion III's too...

The only time I ever won was with a domination victory where I captured Egypt, Persia & Greece.

Plus that Greco Roman song is totally *****in!

I voted for Age of Discovery... anybody ever play colonization... i loved that game. If there were a mod out there, well that is all that i would do for a very long time :lol:

The Cold War because, to my understanding, there was not much actual fighting going on.

Napoleonic Wars all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They need to include the war of 1812 though as well, can't leave the yankees out of the action!

i voted for napoleonic wars but anything with lots of big guns get my votes (no i am not american)

Top Bottom