New Bombing attacks

Wyrmshadow

Deity
Very cool, but how are they to be integrated with current units?

just put it in the folder of the unit you want to use it.

BTW, Wyrm... nice work, especially on the torpedo and missile attack!

Wooooo... So glaring flics, they dazzled me.:eek:

Sweet... Now to figure out which units to use these with. :D

Very Sweet! Thanks, and great work:goodjob:

I agree with ND

I remember these from your preview, and am glad that you released them. They're all absolutely great!

Now, my obligatory Civ III gripe: Too bad you can't have aircraft that can only bomb sea units...

Oh Come on. Havn't you heard of the Burrowing Mole Anti-Tank Torpedo?

Neither have I.

Those are really nice and will definitely come in handy.

I agree with NavyDawg that it's too bad that CivIII can't adequately accomodate all these wonderful graphics. But I'm sure they'll fix that in CivIV. =)

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. CivIV was pretty much the most expensive jewel case I ever bought. But at least now my CD of dog pictures is kept scratch-free.

Then work on your sarcastic note. ;) Like change the smilie or something.

mmmmm... napalm.

Good work!

Cro-mag: "Fire good! Cook Meat!"
Fellow inductie at US Army reception station: "Yeah, I signed up for a six year commitment 'cause I like to blow things up, and this way I can go to EOD training."
20th CE Ubermensch: "Fire! Fire! Fire, Fire, Fire!"

Translation: all really worthy additions to our repertoire.

Man, these look super nice. I have to carefully think about which units these would be accurate for. Especially the torpedo attack, which I would actually like to use for ship of some sort rather than a plane (the level that it's on would also be accurate for a torpedo launched from a battleship for instance). Would it look weird with these animations Wyrm?

Again, animations like these make me remember how badly I hate the fact that you can't alternate between 2-3 different attack animations for units. So many nice custom animations go to waste because of this. :sad:

Top Bottom