Ship of the Line 19/06/07

Orthanc

Shipwright
She's out of the yards! Modelled mostly after the only surviving vessel of her class, the famous HMS Victory, the new Ship of the Line is ready for your Age of Sail conquesting needs. Comes with four different attack options (Attack D uses chain shot!), and those Orthanc-signature generic sails, as opposed to the rather French-oriented sails of the official version from Conquests.

Download:
Ship of the Line

Happy sailing!

What an excellent ship! I really like the attack D (chain shot) that will take down the sails ;) . You have outdown yourself on this one.

Wow, that is frickin' awesome, man!

great model but I think (my opinion again((remember Im not happy with anything so dont take it seriosly))
I sugest taht you add some cannon balls to all attacks (just few tiny black balls) something like chain balls but instead chain balls those would be ordinary balls

Sound of Goldflash running for cover.

If he wants to be a smart pirate (and a not-dead pirate), he'll run to a trusty sloop, THEN proceed with the running-the-heck-away from the Leviathan.

Thanks everyone! Definately a unit I'll be using myself. While I like the agility of a nice sloop, sometimes I just get this overwhelming urge to turn the opponent into a (VERY) fine mist of quantum strings.

I like boats.

Excellent work, Orthanc. I like the timing between the gunblasts and the chainshot.

Oh my, what a beauty! We need more of these. It reminds me that plastic model of the Royal Louis that used to eat dust in my old bedroom. Aarr, I am getting nostalgic.

Top Bottom