Carrack 26/06/2007

Orthanc

Shipwright
Here's a new version of the Portugese UU, for those finding the Firaxis version nautically unsound.:mischief: Standard version has a cross design on the sails, the alternate version has the standard Orthanc-stripes-sail. You can download one or the other, if you take both just swap the .ini file to switch between them.

Animated preview is just of the cross version, you get the idea.:D

Download:
Carrack (cross sail)
Carrack (triple-stripes sail)

Happy sailing!

These are great what else can we expect.

Thank you so much Orthanc, it looks awesome, I finally have all 31 UUs for my 31 civs.

Downloading right now...weeeeeeeeeee:woohoo:

Cool!

Can't say I'm a fan of the stripes tho...

Nice work :goodjob:

Awesome. As usual, but hey. I like the cross one better, but who cares? I hardly do!

I request the one with the cross, Orthanc made the stripes first. So someone ask if he could release both, and as a nice guy he did :D.

So even know I ask for one unit, we all got two. Sounds like the Buy one get one free, except I didn't buy it :p.

edit it: I just toke a screen shot from a test on debug mode, I think is better if use the one with the cross in a dark color. I remember Orthanc saying he would see if he could make work with the cross, and now I can see why.

Spoiler :

I like it. :)

The Firaxis one always seemed a bit cartoonish to me.

awesomly impressive!

This is very nice and handy, especially since Firaxis ships, both Carrack and SotL had distinct national symbols which limited their use. Thanks!

Amazing work, as always, Orthanc!

Top Bottom