F-15 Active

Wyrmshadow

Deity
Great unt Wyrm, I especially like the death animation.

Is that explosion and smoke hard to create?

To make, no it is easy.

To make it look just right... quite a bit harder. But, with time and practise anyone can do it if they just decide to make units that look right.

You made my day! That's just a beautifull ship... no other way to describe it. And I think that's one of the best death animations I've seen.

Thanks Bjorn. I know it's not something that either you or Wyrm are into, but is it possible to recreate the effect of the Byzantine Dromon?

I just watched your video on making the unit Wyrm ( not bad btw), do you do everything - including animation - in Bryce? I know it works fine for non-organic units.

I've been messing around with foot unit making in Poser. If these smoke and explosion effects are created using Bryce, is it possible to make a foot unit in Poser that incorporates it?

Thanks Bjorn. I know it's not something that either you or Wyrm are into, but is it possible to recreate the effect of the Byzantine Dromon?

I just watched your video on making the unit Wyrm ( not bad btw), do you do everything - including animation - in Bryce? I know it works fine for non-organic units.

I've been messing around with foot unit making in Poser. If these smoke and explosion effects are created using Bryce, is it possible to make a foot unit in Poser that incorporates it?

Please ask me in another thread. I do not want to spam up a any unit thread talking about anything other than that unit.

Yet another unit for the mod. Thanks Wyrmshadow! Your units will feature prominently!

Awesome death! :wow:

...and quite inspiring, I might add. Hmm... :cooool:

SoAB.. a ship? :crazyeye:

Nice job Wyrm!

The boom is amazing! :D

Lol! Ship as in "Airship" I was thinking... sometimes you play these little games of word assosiation in your head and the result isn't as clear as you thought. Oh well. But I do like Wyrmshadow's take on the ACTIVE. It certainly looks combat ready.

Top Bottom