Citlalpol 16/08/07

Orthanc

Shipwright
Another monstrosity out of the yards! If you're wondering about the name, it apparently means 'Big Star' in the language of the Aztecs (which I can't remember how to spell). Very appropriate, since stars are normally pretty big already, and firey, and so is this boat... ship. This is an equivalent to the Trident for meso-american civs, so now you can go and give those Spanish invaders a run for their money!

Download:
Citlalpol

Happy hunting!

I didn't know it was the 16th of august. Yes I'm that redudant.

Great unit though. It would scare me.

Hee hee... it's like a little floating temple!

Crosspost.

You really are a master of wierd. :D

I realize that you're quite busy lately Orthanc, but do you still take requests? I'd like to request an alt-history version of a Korean Turtle Ship upgraded to a Steamship (basically a turtle ship with an Industrial steampunk twist). I don't need it any time soon since I've been to preoccupied with real life issues to continue work on my mods. :)

Thanks everyone!

You know Ogedei_the_Mad, I'm not taking requests for a while, but, A) I think aaglo might've done something like that (or maybe he did the normale Turtleship...) B) I want to do some Steampunk ships someday (a flying version of my Sloop will be the beginning of those days), so I'll keep this in mind.

You really are a master of wierd. :D

I realize that you're quite busy lately Orthanc, but do you still take requests? I'd like to request an alt-history version of a Korean Turtle Ship upgraded to a Steamship (basically a turtle ship with an Industrial steampunk twist). I don't need it any time soon since I've been to preoccupied with real life issues to continue work on my mods. :)
Wow that sounds like an excellent request I hope he takes it up.

Good gracious me.

"Bring me my brown pants." ;)

Wow, the unit is as detailed as the civlopedia pcx! Great job. Looks really good. Aztecs rule!

Great Goodiness!!!:eek: What is that??:scared: That looks like an Age of Kings unit!!!:eek: Nice!!:) But can you tell me more about this unit's history???:)

But can you tell me more about this unit's history???:)

A large ship of the 21st century, mostly used by Mesoamerican Civs in a Computer game.

;)

Can't wait to put them in a duel with your trident ship! :)

Cannons blazing, just like they are supposed to. :D

Am I the only one who can't see the previews of this ship?

Maybe, still works for me...

Top Bottom