Why are workers all left-handed?

This thread is comedy gold.

Since I am left-handed, I prefer the favorable explanation. Left-handers are workers and when they make contact with the enemy are allowed to peacefully join the enemy's civilization. Right-handers join the military and when they make contact with the enemy, must either die or kill other right-handed people. ;)

The citizens of cities, who must work tiles every single turn, are also right-handed; you just don't see it.

I always thought they paid tribute to their most beloved, smart, sexy, intellectual, womanizing, ruler-of-all (and left-handed) leader (me, of course) :king:! Now, did I get it right (pun intended), right-handed players get left-handed workers too? :crazyeye:

Jokes aside, good observation, I hadn't noticed this before (only left-handed artist and scientist in loading screens). BTW, how many lefties are here on the boards except me? And how many play with their mouse in the left hand, like me?

I always thought they paid tribute to their most beloved, smart, sexy, intellectual, womanizing, ruler-of-all (and left-handed) leader (me, of course) :king:! Now, did I get it right (pun intended), right-handed players get left-handed workers too? :crazyeye:

Jokes aside, good observation, I hadn't noticed this before (only left-handed artist and scientist in loading screens). BTW, how many lefties are here on the boards except me? And how many play with their mouse in the left hand, like me?

I am left-handed, but still use the mouse with my right hand.

BTW, how many lefties are here on the boards except me? And how many play with their mouse in the left hand, like me?

Left-handed, use a right-handed mouse with my left hand (shared a computer with right-handed family members too long). I can use a mouse right-handed for short periods, but not for anything precise, like gaming. I play guitar right-handed though.

Top Bottom