John Kerry

Strider

In Retrospect
"We make jokes about it but the truth is this presidential election really offers us a choice of two well-informed, opposing positions on every issue. OK, they both belong to John Kerry, but they're still there." —Jay Leno

"John Kerry announced a fool-proof plan to wipe out the $500 billion deficit. John Kerry has a plan, he's going to put it on his wife's Gold Card." —Craig Kilborn

"John Kerry reportedly flew in his private hairdresser before his 'Meet the Press' interview for a total cost of $1,000. That's $1,000 for a haircut, which sounds like a lot, but have you seen the size of Kerry's head?" —Jay Leno

"Senator John Kerry changed his mind and now supports the ban on gay marriages. I'm telling you this guy has more positions than Paris Hilton." —David Letterman

"They say John Kerry is the first Democratic presidential candidate in history to raise $50 million in a three-month period. Actually, that's nothing. He once raised $500 million with two words: 'I do.'" —Jay Leno

"This is so weird. I saw the new John Kerry campaign commercial and he says, 'I'm John Kerry and I approve of this message — if I have one.'" —Craig Kilborn

"The White House began airing their TV commercials to reelect the president, and the John Kerry campaign is condemning his use of 9/11 in the ads. He said it is unconscionable to use the tragic memory of a war in order to get elected, unless of course, it's the Vietnam War." —Jay Leno

"Please explain to me why John Kerry sounds more dickish telling the truth than Bush sounds when he's lying. How is that possible?" —Jon Stewart

"In his speech last night, John Kerry said this was the beginning of the end of the Bush administration. I agree. Sure, it may take another five years, but this is it." —Jay Leno

"Tribal sovereignty means that, it's sovereign. You're a—you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And, therefore, the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

Yes, Bush knows Sovereignty. Now I understand what that means! ;)

Ginger_Ale said:
"Tribal sovereignty means that, it's sovereign. You're a—you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And, therefore, the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

These are supposed to be John Kerry jokes.

While we're on the topic of John Kerry, the best thing I've heard about him from his supporters is that he isn't George W.

Gnarfflinger said:
While we're on the topic of John Kerry, the best thing I've heard about him from his supporters is that he isn't George W.

I'd vote for it :D ;)

Yea I know Gnarfflinger, the only reason people say they like Kerry is "because he's not Bush" Is that ome reason or what? Don't people vote for people because of who they are, not who they aren't?

Hey, I'm not Bush! I should have ran for the Democratic pary! :p

@Dabomb18359
Usually that is true, but prehaps you don't fully know how much half of America hates Bush!

kulade said:
Hey, I'm not Bush! I should have ran for the Democratic pary! :p

@Dabomb18359
Usually that is true, but prehaps you don't fully know how much half of America hates Bush!

Don't Shoot! I'm Canadian :eek:

I guess we'll find out in November...

"John Kerry reportedly flew in his private hairdresser before his 'Meet the Press' interview for a total cost of $1,000. That's $1,000 for a haircut, which sounds like a lot, but have you seen the size of Kerry's head?" —Jay Leno
Jay leno's one to talk about the size of someones head. ;)

"The White House began airing their TV commercials to reelect the president, and the John Kerry campaign is condemning his use of 9/11 in the ads. He said it is unconscionable to use the tragic memory of a war in order to get elected, unless of course, it's the Vietnam War." —Jay Leno

That was classic. :lol: I can't stand either party. I'm pulling for a 50-point surge by Nader.

Ginger_Ale said:

Just a question: What the freak is tribal sovereignty? :confused:

Kefka said:
Jay leno's one to talk about the size of someones head. ;)
Especially considering he and Kerry have a similarly shaped head! :lol:

Hygro said:
Especially considering he and Kerry have a similarly shaped head! :lol:

Actually no, Jay Leno's kind of looks like an orange (shape wise). Kerry's just looks like a horse.

Jay Leno has a much wider facial structure (thus more round), but both have the same chin, nose, and hairline.

Top Bottom