THE Civ of the Week Thread!

funny I dont remember working on this LH. Maybe I just helped with fixes.

And when will you work on your WIP LHs?
Or still don't have time for modding? :(

funny I dont remember working on this LH. Maybe I just helped with fixes.

Apparently he credited you as a co-author in the downloads database, so... yeah.

I really want to but RL doesnt give me a big enough block of time to do it.

Oh well. We all have to deal with that one way or another, no?

What if I want multiple "Civs of the week" on one mod?
well you would have to know modding for that
just copy and paste in the right places and you are good to go :thumbsup:

Apparently he credited you as a co-author in the downloads database, so... yeah.

Oh well. We all have to deal with that one way or another, no?

He helped me fix a bug that kept occuring with his hair and eyes, so I thought it would be appropriate to give him some credit.

Just thought I might as well clear that up.

Alright, next up is Burma, in prep for the next version of WoL. I'll be doing Tunisia after this, as per dacubz145's request, and the Kushans after that.

BURMA

I just want to say, WOW. Great Idea and Civs you got here. :D

Thanks!

Yay first one to download Burma! looks good, building in civilopedia is zoomed in weird, but beside that looks very good:goodjob:

Well, you got me before I even finished typing up all this stuff. :mischief: Yeah, the building's a little odd in the civilopedia, but I don't feel it's too big an issue for now.

Wow! That sure was first. I'll probably download this.

Are you going to do Srivijaya? I think you started it a while ago but never finished it.

Wow! That sure was first. I'll probably download this.

Are you going to do Srivijaya? I think you started it a while ago but never finished it.

Great Civ, as always. :D I agree with Huayna Capac357. You did say you were going to do it. Will you? Just curious.

Yeah, I'll do Srivijaya... someday. It's on the backburner for now, especially since I wasn't able to finish a good LH for them.

Use Den's Gajah Mada or my Hayam ;)

Use Den's Gajah Mada or my Hayam ;)

:twitch:

Oh wow. I should've thought of that earlier. Alright then, Srivijaya after Kushans, then. And Vandals after them, I've decided.

Also, I didn't know Den made all of those LHs, since he only uploaded a few of them onto the CFC downloads section! Hell, I would've stopped making LHs a long time ago if I found out he already did all of those! Just kidding.

If you could, can you make a BTS version of Manchuria after Vandals?

I actually decided on making (or re-making, rather?) a Kangxi LH sometime in the near future, so while I'm not sure whether I'll make them after the Vandals, I do know that I will be making them sometime soon.

Top Bottom