About Diplo music.................

Willem's circus theme is actually good, you know. One I actually consider using sometime in RL. But I really don't know much about the origin of the music. La Marseilles and something classic from Britain (God Save the Queen or Rule Britannia) for Victoria and Churchill. I've heard that the Russian music has a famous origin... (Catherine Late)

BTW, Kao'chai, where does your name come from? Just curious.

I'm Asian , and that's my nickname

Yes , Music in civ4 is quite good .whose music do you think is the worst . My vote goes to Capac

that's because they are the same civilization.. you are confused about the concept. the civs get their own music, not each leader.

Far from it. Many leaders get their own: Bismarck's theme is different from Frederick's, Gandhi's is different from Asoka's etc. Civilisations having a common music is the exception.

As to the worst theme... I'd vote for Pacal although I'm also not too fond of Willem's late theme.

Yes , ALMOST every leader has them . And I am asking whose Diplo music for you is the best .

It's hard to like a diplo's music when it plays you shudder at what pesty demands you have to put up with! :)

Mmmm... Baba Yetu ;)

Joao's music is cool.

I can't find free Civilization IV empire music, anyone know where to find it.

There should be some Welsh Celtic Music for a new Celtic Empire?
Or new Music anyways.

Catherine's and Elisabeth's modern age music are both very good. Boudica/Brennus's diplo music is cool for all ages, and Suryavarman's is cool as well.

I can't find free Civilization IV empire music, anyone know where to find it.

There should be some Welsh Celtic Music for a new Celtic Empire?
Or new Music anyways.

Civ folder > Assets > Sounds

Montezuma's late music :mischief:

Oh wait...

Spain, Portugal, Celtia (late mainly).

Celtia late is playing right now :D

Do the above have a specific genre? icould probably find Celtic style music enough, and the other 2 sound very slightly Flamenco.

Hannibal above all: the sounds of a prosperous and powerful empire.

Willem's is not bad either, even with the carnival music at late-era. Justinian's is good when I feel holier-than-thou. =P

I don't know how anyone could like Pacal's... it's horrendous.

I love Gilgamesh's early theme, which perfectly fits Gilgamesh's aura of power with its opening. His middle theme is splendid, thanks to the lyre.

Charlemagne has a great late-game theme that seems like it belongs in a car commercial or something.

Justinian has dark, almost sinister music that goes well with Byzantium's dark gray color (though it ought to be dark red or something, and have a double-headed eagle- though that would make it look just like Russia).

Top Bottom