HOF III April Update

Tone

Deity
Hall of Fame Staff
The Civilization III Hall of Fame has been updated. 3 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to Naok for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Tiny Demigod Cultural 20k game for 5545 points.

Congratulations also to Naok for winning the February Gauntlet.

Naok was the most active player during this update, submitting 2 games.

Naok also gained a number one position with a 720 AD Small Warlord Cultural 100k game for 4286 points.

Congratulations to Bartleby for rising from 16th to 15th, to archphoenix for rising from 22nd to 21st and to Denniz for rising from 23rd to 22nd in the Quartermasters competition.
Commiserations to Marsden for falling from 15th to 16th and to EMan for falling from 21st to 23rd in the Quartermasters competition.

A number of players are working towards the Quartermaster, gaining awards as follows:
Octathlon : Karl_t_great rose from 18th to 17th.

Only three entries again this month so I've decided not to do a main page update again. However I will do one next month listing all the #1 games etc. from the three months March-May. I hope that is OK.

Whatever you say. Currently there is low activity and a two or three months update is also fine, as long as the HOF is not dying. I also want to contribute more again, bur currently I do not have much time.

Thanks for the monthly update, Tone, even if there isn't much activity. At least not much "game-ending" activity!!

I do have the time to play Civ 3......But, when you play a Huge Map and are going for a Histgraphic Victory (viz. High Score), it's not the type of game to be rushed. (I.e. Drazek's Sid Histographic - 2 years.) :)

Tone, how often are you going to publish the accepted games so that they show up in the HOF tables?

Tone, how often are you going to publish the accepted games so that they show up in the HOF tables?
I've been maintaining monthly updates, which includes publishing newly accepted games, and will continue to do so. The HOF forum thread is also a monthly item. What I've delayed is the News Update (the one published on the main CFC page) given that with so little activity there is very little news!

Unless things pick up I will only be posting these every three months or so, i.e. once the news accumulates so to speak.

Top Bottom