Erebus

Tsanal finds Mryddyn's mind otside the house, but in a strange simpler form

Sensing that comunication with this mind would be nearly impossible, he continues searching for signs of Mipe, so he can send a message to him.

[Nikis-Knight is propably busy with shadow, I hope things speed up a bit after 16th. I just run the magic, battles and the ocassional NPCs when I'm not cut off, which can happen quite often, I hate my shared internet access...
If I'm away Nikis-Knight will hopefully handle combat and magic too.]
[I try to imagine what will happen next:

Tsanal gets some contact with Mipe's mind [you can talk to each other now]

The guards are carefully searching the house for intruders (you).

Mipe tries to get upstairs before he gets revealed but the staircase is too well lit.

Mipe is in the parlour, urgently in need of deciding what to do before he gets caught.
Tsanal is outside the walls
Mryddyn is in the house grounds, hiding from the guards as a cat
Thomas is in the inn?

[Reminder: some people, including myself:blush: have violated the rule #1 or #3, trying to decide some things not in their power. Please don't continue that, surely we don't want "I attack the dragon with my wooden stick and kill it":p . Nothing serious but please remember, we are the DMs]

"too many guards... I just need to escape here..." Mipe starts to run towards the gate and hope that he gets away

Munak sneaks to the temple with the cultists. There are few patrols around, looks like someone has caused some trouble somewhere else.

The Temple of the Order of Paradera is just a small one, converted from some other building at the beginning of the occupation when the Order began to spread there. Despite of its freshness the temple holds all the necessary Order symbols, the most importand being their flaming blade on the wall behind the altar.
When you arrive there, Arish almost instantly sets the benches and curtains ablaze, while you are still admiring the beauty of the interiors, despite of it being the oppressor's. Haral and the others take flasks of oil they had been carrying and pour it on the floor to strengthen the fire.
You leave the temple quickly, with Haral stopping to cut a small wound on his finger and paint a text on the outer stone wall:

Your gods are nothing
The old powers will return

The patrols have clearly noticed the fire by now

Attracted by the commotion, thomas goes to towards the big fire, hiding himself in the shadows, and avoiding patrols.

(i have an immunity to fire now, right?)

so if i can manage walking into the burning temple, i'll see if there's anything worth taking.

(how much immunity do i have with cold?)

ooc: In days of december 22-26 I can't probably play because all the christmas stuff.

Thomas sneaks to the temple, which is now surrounded by Bannor patrols trying to prevent the fire from destroying everything. The main door is too public but he sneaks inside from the backdoor, using his ice crystal to cool the air down. The fire feels hot but not too hot, and he might be able to stay in for some time.

Most of the things in the temple have already burned, but something might be left untouched by the flames. The order banner is one of the less damaged objects, although the sword is really flaming now. It's too heavy to take away even if he found some use for it.

thomas continues searching, and will take anything he can find.

actually, saving the banner might help him if he gets caught, so he takes that.

he will leave as soon as the fire gets too hot.

[ Has Mipe got the message yet? And if yes, can I get a reply please!?]

(im back from my holiday now, i expected more stuff to happen over 9 days
:( )

Mryddyn, still in cat form leaps off the wall and races after Mipe, and will transform back to his human form when he is out of sight of the guards.

if guards chase us and begin a fight i will transform into my bear aspect and try to rip them to shreds. after which ill turn back into my human form, take my staff from mipe and drain the energy i stored in it to replenish my own.

[I assume I have some gloves]
Tsanal picks up 20 small stones and tries to enchant them to teleport all living beings they touch in a random direction. He then puts all except on in his pocket, takes off one of his gloves, and touches the last one to see if they work. If they don't do, he will throw them away. He then puts on his gloves again, and focuses on the stone he just used, and tries to teleport it 25 feet away.

Actually I did got the message and I swear i sent the reply :/

[My bad:blush: thought you sent only copies to me, you don't need to send them through me but just a copy]

Tsanal enchants the stones, but when he touches them they make him feel confused and very dizzy. He sees that the rocks don't work as intended, and throws them away. However a rat scurries from a hole, touches one of the stones and disappears.

He takes a stone and teleports it to some distance.

Tsanal thinks a bit, and then recollects the rocks he enchanted, while muttering: "Working as not intended, but still working...."

Top Bottom