Erebus

"Hmm, I wonder if the Doviello ever heard the Dragon's Roar. I doubt it though. Are they even human?" :confused:

Not that I have anything against non-humans. Centaurs were very fun to play with when I was a kid.

Tsanal stares at the ground for some time, and then nods. "We'd better get going then. I am not sure I will do as you wish, but I guess no harm can come from checking it out," Tsanal says. He then speaks to the others through their mind-link: "I know the Doviello are a threat and all, but I can't help but feel there should be a less primitive and barbaric way to solve this. I want to know exactly what's going on before I kill anyone. I want to hear both sides."

I'll go speak to them... they were once disciples and servents of Mulcarn, as i am. i might be able to appeal to them... ask them what we need to know...

So you decided to at least see what you are supposed to do.

The mage you were told to see was just another annoying bureaucrat but at least he told you where to go. After two days of traveling you arrived to a fortified village, northwards of Glorairine.

'No.'
'First, we need to find the ones who're in charge of this place. I want answers from the leader of this side first. After all, they're least likely to kill us. Then, we shall follow them into battle, fight, and try to take at least one prisoner. Then, we shall ask him.'

Tsanal looks at the others.

'What do you say? Do you intend to trust any of the sides? I do not. I do, though, value the lives of people. That does not mean I can't face death. If the only solution is killing the Doviello, so be it. I just want to do this the best way.'

He sighs, and then looks at his spellbook.

'I don't know.....'

EDIT: Intro by zxcvbnm.
Spoiler :

I want to join one of the Erebus stories, so here is me. and my stats.

Uriszan Estinaz
Male
Dwarf
Axmen

Not sure here

strength- high
Agility- medium low
Constitution-medium high
Intelligence- medium
Wisdom- medium low
Charisma-Medium low
Mana-low

Something like this?
Strenght- Very High
Agility- Below Average/low
Constitution- High
Intelligence- Over Average/average
Wisdom- Average/below average
Charisma- Below average

Acceptable?

'He was walking down from the mountain he was, with a huge ax on his right shoulder and a kite shield on his left... he was one of the wilderness dwarfs who is not Khazar nor a remnant... they are independent creatures of great strenght and constitiution.'

OOC: Charles Li, yes, but I'll write your introduction post.

The head mage of the village is like any other Amurite bureaucrat, a bit annoying frankly and authoritarian, but good in his job. When you went to meet him and ask about the mission you've been asked to do, you finally learned exactly what you are supposed to do.

The plan is that, to stop the Doviello attacks, you should sneak to their camp and slay their leader and as many others as possible, to discourage them as badly as possible. The camp is located a day's travel to the north, close to a rocky hill on the edge of a forest. There are a couple of other mercenaries who would join you, dwarf Uriszan Estinaz [Charles Li], and a human called Dante. [Tyrs]

OOC: Just wanted to say high all, I've read the story, sounds like fun. I'll post IC once zxcvbnm posts my introduction
Here's stats for a general idea then
Name: Dante (Tyrs)
Race:Human

Strenght: Average
Agility: High
Constitution: Average
Intelligence: Very High
Wisdom: below average
Charisma: low
Mana: Low/non-existent

Item:Alchemical Apparatus and supplies:hollow bone injectors, candles, herbs, guides, recipes, herb-lore books that sort of thing

Combat Style-The alchemy is useful, but he isn't just a potion flinger. In combat Dante is very fast, prefers chains or short bladed objects, the more unusual the better. He uses the alchemy mostly to enhance his speed, reflexes, or abilities of perceptive.

Background-A somewhat darker spirited, but not necessarily evil, character, he is a wanderer, with sometimes unusual knowledge of situations, and slightly eccentric behavior. He's somewhat unwilling to share information on his past, but it would be possible to learn more.

OOC: it is there already.

*Dante lopes toward the group, flipping a small belt knife around in his fingers, other hand resting on a odd looking bag with all manner of bones, leather bladders, vials, and books showing, eyes flipping from one member to the next, examining each in turn, but not in a malicious manner, simply a curious one.*
"I can't imagine that dead wood will make that ax any sharper. Though something that heavy will probably not need to be a razor anyway. Assuming you could manage to hit anything with it" Dante quipped "My name is Dante...You guys look a little vacant. We gonna do this or not? I get antsy standing around for too long"

"Well... Watch this!" *Smashes bunt side of the ax on the ground, the ground shakes, small land slide tumbled done* "I also need to make myself some Dwarfen Goat Biscuts, and I need wood." *Finish measuring trunk and smashed the tree, a square block fell out.* "That's what I call axcraft!" *Lit asmall fire in the hole and placed a chunk of Goat meat and a Rib Chain on it, smoking it and pulverizing it until it got dry and small. Then proceeded to soak some water, it puffed up* "Ahhh... Smells like my late home... " *Trails off, sighs, eat with gusto*

"Understandable. It wouldn't be the worst of ideas to come up with a plan of action before hand though. Does your group have a leader? Someone who has the last say is generally useful in combat. Tactics is our advantage over the Doviello. I would think that a people that thinks highly of animal behavior and survival of the fittest would be inclined to use pack behavior, much like wolves, or singular anger, like bears."

Top Bottom