Greater Erebus

thomas.berubeg

Wandering the World
Greater Erebus modmod v.1
FFH2.32 L

Changelog for v.1
Removed Guybrush as not "Dark Fantasy" enough
Added Lanun Hero Talya the Aifon Queen (water walking, boarding, light, at Optics)

Projected Changes

Floating Lanun Cities
The Redeemed (Brigit's civ of redeemed orcs)
--> Brigit Escapes (event)
Inclusion of Marnok Mod
Various other things i think of and others suggest

I'll try to find a way to include any sugestions. (as long as they're reasonable, of course)

I'd suggest snagging the DLL from Vehem's next release when he has Marnoks and my Mod pieces combined for you, and making some solid use of the new promotion fields to spice up a lot of the world spells, and completely overhaul the promotion tree :) I've tried to place ideas in my MODCOMP thread with each new field, but I may have later trimmed most of them out. Lots of sweet things you could do, but mostly I just would like to see FfH get away from the bland Civ setup for promotions (make more that are level dependant. Add more equipment and make things rely on that instead of UnitCombat. Severly limit what can be gained through Unitcombat alone, making various Civ Racial Promotions, Equipment, and Spell Effects be promotion Pre-reqs for huge sections of the Promotion Tree).

I think it'd be nice if you could only get to ~Level 5 by Unitcombat alone, and after that you needed an item, a specific Race, or to be the target of a certain spell effect (possibly a free promotion from a Unique Feature or World Wonder too) in order to access any further promotions. But as soon as you get any 1 of those, it opens up at least 10 more promotions down that line.

Top Bottom