More than 20,000 members!

Damien

Emperor
There are 20,011 members and 400,063 posts.

However,by wasting my time on the members'page,i found that only 660 members posted more than 100 posts and 8806 members posted at least once which means that more than 50% of the members didn't post yet.

I know i've got time to waste:crazyeye: :D

Thus in a statistical sense:

the mean # of posts per member is 20

the median # of posts per member is 0

the mode # of posts per member is 0

More Demographics:

There were 301 people with 300 or more posts yesterday, with about two dozen more that were within 20 of that cutoff.

Well, thats nice and all. I noticed we sould hit 20,000 today at about 6 in the morning when we were 6 away. Congrats CFC! :goodjob:

400,000 posts as well! We won't catch Poly because they are more lenient on their spam controlling. In value of posts I consider us already having passed them. But...Apolyton isn't all bad, I visit there for stuff too.

There are only 2 Pellakens and they are both known. SC has the DL record, with about 6 or 7. Most people who have them own one besides their main account and post on other forums that they own them not knowing that others visit those forums and TF has an IP search feature.

Is there a way to know who was the 20th thousand member ?
Who is he ?
And what about the first member, who is he?

Earl of march was the 20000th member. The first member was admin5 who is the default test member. userid number 1, however, belongs to thunderfall.

Yeah yeah, they've been around spamming for longer. :D

But actually I think it is a thing of pride for CFC when you can open up threads and expect to learn something from each thread. Personally, I can't claim that at apolyton.

We have 400,000 good posts :D

Going off-topic, I wasn't having anything better to do, till going off for lunch. :) If you're so free, why not play a turn or two at our Chinese SG? Only meldor, joe and me now. Have to wait for meldor to post his turns first though. ;)

Originally posted by gonzo_for_civ
We have 400,000 good posts :D
:lol:
Well I guess this thread doesn't meet the CFC-standards for no-spam and learning-something-from-every-thread.
It does meet the standards of being entertaining though. :D ;)

Top Bottom