check out the vB 3.0 test forum

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Everyone, check out the vB 3.0 test forum and familiarize yourself with the wonderful new features.

http://beta.vbulletin.com/vb3/

You are allowed to post spammy test posts in all forums except the "Main Forum" there. So sign up an account there and have fun!

I just went over there to take a look and nearly got run over by the Fez, who's spam..., er, posting as fast as he can type. He's at 57 and counting.
Someone might want to set up alert the border patrol to check returning members for any spam they might be trying to sneak back into CFC.

Nice work Fez!, Ohwell!

U are all gay *****...LOL! :lol:

This thread really scared me before I opened it...:)

haha! Me too Gonz... until I saw it was posted by Thunderfall...

Then I'm like: :confused: :crazyeyes: :confused:

Very interesting. :eek: I shall be Playa del Carmen there. But what is the purpose of this, again? :ack:

Originally posted by gonzo_for_civ
Nice work Fez!, Ohwell!

U are all gay *****...LOL! :lol:

This thread really scared me before I opened it...:)

At first, I thought someone was spoofing TF:D

I'm signing up right now to see if the cookie issue is resolved.

Ok guys, be sure to check out that WYSIWYG feature. It rocks! Just explore every corner of that forum and you'll find wondrous things. :D

PS: thread renamed. :)

I'm called Someone... Obviously my job is not actually spamming although so of you may think it is ;)

Meanwhile, that forum is throwing me an amazing amount of javascript errors! I've even refreshed! Should be great once its out of the alpha stages.

What will happen when this beta board is no longer beta? Will all accounts be lost or what?

Top Bottom