Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Sorry, I was at school.

Clue 2: It's merits are debated in this very forum

No and no. I'll wait for bcyy to post since they seemed to really have it, and if they're wrong I'll say it.

Sorry, I was in bed.

Hmmm.... after reading the second clue, I'm not sure that my answer is right anymore, but here it is:

"Bóg się rodzi", or "God is born", unofficial anthem of the former Polish empire, and musical theme for the Polish civilization in BNW.

Sorry, I was in bed.

Hmmm.... after reading the second clue, I'm not sure that my answer is right anymore, but here it is:

"Bóg się rodzi", or "God is born", unofficial anthem of the former Polish empire, and musical theme for the Polish civilization in BNW.

Yes!

Clue 1 is obvious, and clue 2 refers to the war theme/peace theme elimination threads.

Really? That was the answer? I'm a bit slow - how is the piece of music related to war theme/peace theme elimination threads?

Sorry about the "shame on you" comment - I was just a bit shocked to realize that the first clue is also the answer.

BTW, does that mean it's my turn to compose a new riddle and provide the first clue?:)

BTW, does that mean it's my turn to compose a new riddle and provide the first clue?:)

Yeah, it does - whoever wins gets to write the next clues, unless they don't post it after a day or two

OK, here goes:

Clue 1: My deadliest rival adorns his banners with words,
words from a UA,
a UA from a civilization from across our sea.

To lessen the confusion, I hereby state (truthfully) that the answer is the entity in the clue referred to in first person. In other words, If this were a riddle, the question "Who am I?" would have been added at the end.

Top Bottom