Just want to play!

heavenborn

Chieftain
I would like to play Civ 5 with some people who won't leave the game randomly, and actually be committed to it to the end. Iv'e never actually fully played a game all the way through which I think is depressing. I have vanilla Civ 5 on steam, my steam account name is heavenbornslayer. Reply to this thread or just friend request me if you'd like to play! I'm down to play at any time of day, just hit me and well play, I have a friend who will play as well.

You might want to have a mod move this to the multiplayer section. You might have better luck there.

One of the reasons I don`t do MP any more was due to my valuable time being wasted by Players who don`t stay the course. At least the AI don`t quit because it`s game didn`t run perfectly to its personal plan! You can force the AI to play, but Humans are a different story.

One of the reasons I don`t do MP any more was due to my valuable time being wasted by Players who don`t stay the course. At least the AI don`t quit because it`s game didn`t run perfectly to its personal plan! You can force the AI to play, but Humans are a different story.
which is why 90% of the forum plays SP. Especially with this game, there's enough of a work-ethic involved in seeing a game to conclusion when you're winning. If I were to start losing, I'd require an hourly wage to continue

You can look for other players on the multiplayer section of the Civ 5 forum here. I think there used to be a multiplayer league set up but it has died down over the past few years because Civ 5 had really bad multiplayer code at release. You could also play hotseat with your friend, but I doubt that it's what you're looking for.

TBH, I've never tried Civ 5, or any strategy game online because I've always felt that they're too competitive.

which is why 90% of the forum plays SP. Especially with this game, there's enough of a work-ethic involved in seeing a game to conclusion when you're winning. If I were to start losing, I'd require an hourly wage to continue

I understand your point, but if that`s the case then why even have MP? If no one can stand losing then MP is totally pointless in Civ5. Not everyone can win.

Top Bottom