Our Tribe's Name?

What Should Our Tribe's Name Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyc

Looking for the door...
This will be a quick two day poll to gather opinions on what we should call our Tribe. The names have been taken from the discussion thread. Please vote for one of the eleven options.

Fanataxum, Has a mix of Latin (Celts were in conflict with the Romans at one time) and CFC :D.

Cool. Looks like we have a runoff poll coming up here. The top five (all those with 2 or more votes) will go on the runoff.

Waay back at the begining of this project (the Civ3 DemoGame Revival) I said I wanted to get away from the Fanatica names we have used in the past. We need to expand our tiny world and start using our imaginations. I'll tell you right here if Fanataxum wins as our Tribe name, I will be very unhappy. You don't want to see me when I'm unhappy. ;)

Not a problem, DaveShack. You are correct. I was just thinking about using some names that weren't Roman.

Waay back at the begining of this project (the Civ3 DemoGame Revival) I said I wanted to get away from the Fanatica names we have used in the past. We need to expand our tiny world and start using our imaginations. I'll tell you right here if Fanataxum wins as our Tribe name, I will be very unhappy. You don't want to see me when I'm unhappy. ;)

Are you giving us a *hint*, Mr. President? :)

I don't like the puns on CFC myself. They seem forced and hardly fitting into the celtic mood.

And I'm not just saying that because it's The President's OpinionTM :D

Top Bottom