[FfH II Art Team Blog]

DaoC is Nif based, as Morrowwind and Dawn of War. Thats where Kael got his Animals (like Gorilla, Bison, tortoise, etc.) and the Bloodthirster and the Minotour and a lot of spell effects. the Art team has not created any effect, they are either from Vanilla or DAoC, the only one who was able to create spells was Chalid, but he disappeared last October :(

And about that Legion... Man, he looks evil and reminds me of my Nightmare/spectre texture in a way :)

I think the animals are from zoo tycon ...

But you are right for the effects and the Bloodthirster, Minotour.

Yes, I thought it would go nice somewhere around flesh golems or necromancy or a high end evil tech similar to mithril golem.

Wow. This model totally blows mine away, but she could still use a few improvements.
Spoiler :
1. The face looks a little scrunched up. It could just be the picture, but the cheekbones could be a little smoother and the chin could be a bit lower. Making her skin paler might help, too.
2. The hair is a little too... human, IMO. If you make it more silver or desaturated bronze (like the 'pedia icon), that might clear it up a bit.
3. The brow of the helmet is a little low. It's a bit creepy looking at a face with no eyebrows. If you could arch it up a bit and give her some eyebrows, that should do the trick.
4. She still needs wings and a sword. Details, details, I know. :p

It's still a great model. Can't wait to see the whole thing. :goodjob:

nice unit Ploe!

i am not lazy too and being back from my road trip through scotland i present you a

small update o2.o7.o7
Sheaim Archer, the thing on his head and back is supposed to resemble a snakes skeleton ;)

most work went into making him compatible with Archer animations (the most complicated ones in game)

Man the sheaim are becoming more and more evil with every new unit. One gets into the world-destruction mood way easier this way I guess, keep up the great, scary units! :D

Are you working on a sheaim/elohim scenario? I mean, first the amurites and doviello get, and then we find out about AoI. What will happen with all these Elohim and Sheaim units?

Are you going to rework all civ flags or the rework is just for the civs made for 0.23?
What does the Elohim flag symbolizes?

Top Bottom