CI2: Born to be Wild...

So my screenshots didn't work :( Good news, America is no more. I decided to use the GG and GE to launch a GA. This helped us get Rifling very quickly. I traded it for SciMeth to Santander plus some :gold:. Vicki is a little bleak at us for DoW-ing USA but she'll get over it once we take one of her cities. I have set our Espionage weighting in her direction. All in all, I'm rather happy. Steel will be in soon as well. Make note of the civic switches. Emancipation :mad: was starting to creep in, and nationhood seemed a good idea if we needed to get an army out of thin air seeing as our back-line cities are weakly defended.

Attachments

• Temujin AD-1775.CivBeyondSwordSave
    356.8 KB · Views: 77
:goodjob:
Civ'ed your up and yoshi is next after that.

damned! Again! (Patent pending)
Well, since I've abandoned my duties for so long, let's get this over with!
Turn 0: Nothing
Turn 1: End of the battle of Leeds Bay. Results are (in how many ships form the "unit" on the map):
England loss: 2 frigates, 1 galleon
Mongol loss: 2 frigates, it is reported admiral Temujin (no relation) died with them. :salute: apparently maxim to the knee (cookie available)
Start mass frigatebuild.
Battle of the Ivory Channel leaves a blow to the Brit Navy.
Renamed some cities (Washington-Temujin :)p), P-wordville - Civville (to keep this SG as Civville as possible (Ok ok sorry...)))
Turn 2 In three words: Boom, Crash, Kapow. Longer version: Heavy battling near Boston (and a little WHAT: Horse archers on the brit side :eek:) and Canterbury, the Navy of the Khan is dominating and finding Brightons on one-tile-islands, and above all, Daring pincer movement from Boston.
(I should say, I have to thank the flanking of our heavy cavalry for this)
Turn 3 Fighting in Canterbury.
Turn 4 Fighting in Canterbury and Siam, Supply lines of brits ruined. Victory hard, due to hilly terrain.
Turn 5 End of Canterbury as an English City, Preparations for an attack on Newcastle.
Plan for newcastle:
Newcastle focuses on a strong navy. So we just sic all the frigates and a galleon and attack from two sides!
Turn 6 Game Crash :(
Turn 7
Turn 8
Turn 9
Turn 10
Overall:
Yoshi will have to play the turnset :p

I believe it to be called holidays :p
that said, no I won't replay my crashed turn, owing due to being stuck in South Africa for the holidays without my laptop (which has civ on it) but with my sister's laptop (which incidentally doesn't have civ on it.)
Yes, I know I can go out and buy a copy for about 90 rand (read = 9 euros :p) but what's the point?

Go find woopdeedoo to borrow her version!

Well I will eventually when it gets round to my turn

I will give yoshi/civ'ed a day or two first.

Top Bottom