The Specialize

Warlord
The Specialize's Civilizations
Released Civilizations and Places of Interest

Released

STEAM WORKSHOP
Credits and Mod Support
Spoiler :
Current Mods Supported: YnAEMP v24, JFD's Mercenary's & Cultural Diversity, Civ IV Traits in Civ V, Historical Religions

Credits
Design: Scapegrace & Hoop Thrower
Civ Icon & Alpha: Hiram
Lua: LeeS
UU Graphic: JTitan

STEAM WORKSHOP
Credits and Mod Support
Spoiler :
Current Mods Supported: YnAEMP, R.E.D. Modpack, JFD's Mercenary's & Cultural Diversity, Civ IV Traits in Civ V, Historical Religions

Credits
Civ Icon/Alpha: DarthStarkiller
Lua: LeeS
UU Model: Danrell/Bakuel

STEAM WORKSHOP
Credits and Mod Support
Spoiler :
Current Mods Supported: YnAEMP v24, JFD's Mercenary's & Cultural Diversity, Civ IV Traits in Civ V, Historical Religions

Credits
UB Lua Help: LeeS and Cyphose
UU Graphic: Nutty

STEAM WORKSHOP
Credits and Mod Support
Spoiler :

Credits
Lua Help: LeeS
UU Graphic: Danrell/Bakuel

PLANNED

Baekje

Looking forward to Goguryeo!

Ha, I could've sworn there was a large One Piece Civ pack on the workshop somewhere already.

Can't say if it's any good though, since I've never tried it.

Ha, I could've sworn there was a large One Piece Civ pack on the workshop somewhere already.

Can't say if it's any good though, since I've never tried it.

There is I just found it lacked polish and is fairly lackluster (Outside the Legendary Ships and Haki promotion mods). Also One Piece being my favourite series I find it something that easier to come up with stuff for which is kinda why I've been working on it.

Excited for it. I was looking at Korean history the other day and thought "Why isn't there a Goguryeo civ yet?" I'm confused about the UA though. Will you remove the penalty against cities from mounted units? Because otherwise the bonus is just 17% (or 25% on the UU). By the way, I made a smoother version of the icon:

Excited for it. I was looking at Korean history the other day and thought "Why isn't there a Goguryeo civ yet?" I'm confused about the UA though. Will you remove the penalty against cities from mounted units? Because otherwise the bonus is just 17% (or 25% on the UU). By the way, I made a smoother version of the icon:

Thanks for the icon. Much smoother than what I had previous.

and they'll be keeping the penalty so it is 25% for UU 17% for other horsemen. I considered removing the penalty but I sort of prefer it that way since it makes them 15 strength versus cities which is higher than all non-unique units outside of the catapults against cities for the era. Having it at 18 strength which it would reach without the penaly seemed a bit strong to me considering it's still a horseman that can move after attacking and gains defensive bonuses.

Well the Goguryeo is offically released. Everything was working well on my end for my test playthrough if you run into any issues please let me know.

Also when if a mod moves this into the New Civ section can it be renamed to "The Specialize's Civilizations" please

Congrats Specialize! Thanks for this release!

I believe this is the first mod with one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea (Shilla, Goguryeo, Baekje), I think Shilla, Baekje, and Goryeo should be mods as well

Top Bottom